Favorite Tense Movie Scenes (spoilers!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

What are some of your favorite scenes in a movie where the tension is just crazy beyond belief and you are on the edge of your seat? Please indicate if spoilers are in your post for those who have not seen the film and would like to.

I'll start with my favorite Tarantino film, Reservoir Dogs. Spoilers ahead, obviously.

4-Training-Day-poker-scene.jpg

No Country For Old Men

Call it......

Or pretty much anything from REC AND REC 2

That was one of the only times a horror movie had me leaning forward in my chair. Caught the tension of being trapped in a building so damn well.

I cant find the scene as youtube seems to have taken down alot of Peaky Blinders clips But Thomas's first meeting with Alfie Solomons was brilliant too for creating tension.Hardy is good at play nut jobs but he really hit his stride with this role.

Donny Brasco.
When they want him to take his shoes off in the Japanese restaurant and he's got the recorder in them.

[yt]

I cant find the scene as youtube seems to have taken down alot of Peaky Blinders clips But Thomas's first meeting with Alfie Solomons was brilliant too for creating tension.Hardy is good at play nut jobs but he really hit his stride with this role.

I was watching that show and got caught up in work for a while so I forgot about it.

I enjoyed it, I need to get back on that,

Back