Favourite Political Rant on Youtube?

Act now people of Europe or in the year 2452 Muslims might become a majority in your country.....

Look, I wish I was wrong about Europe, ... but I'm not.

I wish I could agree with you, but the numbers don't lie.

I find the political rants by grumpy old man Pat Condell hit all the right notes; Tinged with bitterness, sarcasm and scorn throughout and European at heart - just the way I like it.

Also, hello WR, we haven't met, long time lurker here. Just wanted to drop in and plug old Pat for anyone who might enjoy him.
Have a great evening.

Stefan Molyneux, Gavin McInnes and a reference to Red Pilling.

TS is a manly man lol
Is anyone really surprised to see all three referenced in a post by TS? Not me.

Shaun is great at doing the tedious work of fact checking fake news artists like Lauren Southern and Black Pigeon Speaks. He has a great video where he fact checks Molyneux's video on the fall of the Roman Empire but its a doozy, like an hour long. Nice thing is he already speaks slow so speeding it up to 1.25 speed has him speaking at a normal speed.
"I can't be racist, I'm just quoting statistics. Oh by the way my first source is an actual fucking Nazi."
I don't think she is racist, she's enjoyed the brown D in the past and it has strained her fan base. I think she's cynically telling her audience what she knows they want to hear and making bank off it. Can you blame a girl for being intellectually dishonest and trying to make a living off of pandering to racists?

Yes, the answer is yes you can blame her

@Goonerview

To think Stefan made that rant off the top of his head, without a script while in a conversation. Extremely impressive despite what the low IQ haters say.

the video below never gets old. by the end of the video, the entire audience is dead quiet, and realized how fucking stupid the other kid's argument was lol.

not exactly political, but here's potholer 54 ripping crowder a new one, with like, facts n shit.....

the video below never gets old. by the end of the video, the entire audience is dead quiet, and realized how fucking stupid the other kid's argument was lol.

The ending was great.

Reminds me of the pro-migrant people during the migrant crisis, they want society at large to foot the bill, but don't want to personally adopt or even live near any of the migrants.

Not much for youtube politics, it takes so long to get information compared to just reading an article. It's also largely entertainment based.
I was looking for a summary not long ago to send to someone that seems to get all their news and politics from youtube and discovered this guy.
His economics are very neoliberal, but his overall summaries are quite good for 13 minutes (at least in the couple I've watched, even if he throws in a lot of useless stuff to try and make the delivery more entertaining).
Not exactly "rants" though.

We finally get rid of the overly conservative and religious attitudes in our culture... only to drill into a brand new layer of left-wing flavoured stupidity. This lefty stuff - political correctness, open borders, censorship, etc - has become the new establishment in our culture. It happened quickly too. I remember back when society would sweep up gay people under rug. Now gay people are the least of our problems. If the cultural establishment can change, it should technically be possible for this lefty stuff to go away.

We finally get rid of the overly conservative and religious attitudes in our culture... only to drill into a brand new layer of left-wing flavoured stupidity. This lefty stuff - political correctness, open borders, censorship, etc - has become the new establishment in our culture. It happened quickly too. I remember back when society would sweep up gay people under rug. Now gay people are the least of our problems. If the cultural establishment can change, it should technically be possible for this lefty stuff to go away.

The only people on the planet that are getting rid of conservative attitudes in culture are white western people. Everyone else gets to keep theirs.

We we unilaterally "give up on our culture" all that will happen is a more dominant culture, one with strong in-group preference will come in and take over.

Back