Favourite Sopranos character?

BobbyMunson**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The greatest show of all time... those who think The Wire is can stay out of this.

Paulie Walnuts i think is the greatest TV character of all time... Pine Barrens is the best episode ever IMO. The dialogue between Paulie and Chris is tremendous.

Opinions?

The greatest show of all time... those who think The Wire is can stay out of this.

Paulie Walnuts i think is the greatest TV character of all time... Pine Barrens is the best episode ever IMO. The dialogue between Paulie and Chris is tremendous.

Opinions?

was that ep with the russian

pussy cause he looks like joey diAZ

Okay so a scene posted in the "intense film scenes" thread piqued my interest in the Sopranos. I'd never seen so much as a minute of it before that.

Can someone compare it to another popular series at all?? I'd like to give it a try but if I get into it.... 86 episodes is a lot of time.

ehh paulie walnuts never did it for me

my favorites are
-benny fazio
-artie bucco
-christopher moltisanti
-furio giunta
-junior soprano

least favorites
-phil leotardo
-ralph ciffaretto
-mikey palmice
-mikey palmice's wife
- even though we never see them mikey palmice's parents

Okay so a scene posted in the "intense film scenes" thread piqued my interest in the Sopranos. I'd never seen so much as a minute of it before that.

Can someone compare it to another popular series at all?? I'd like to give it a try but if I get into it.... 86 episodes is a lot of time.

its my favorite tv show
i think it beats the wire and breaking bad in terms of crime drama's
frankly i wish i was you and could rewatch the sopranos with virgin eyes

It's pretty hard to compare to anything else.

I have seen every American TV show.. I mean everything.

My top three are The Sopranos, The Shield and Breaking Bad if that helps.

You also have loads that fall in just behind like Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, Dexter, Homeland and Justified.

Then you have the two new great shows like The Following and Banshee(awesome)

ps Anyone seen The Americans yet?

All i can say is The Sopranos is fucking awesome.

ehh paulie walnuts never did it for me

my favorites are
-benny fazio
-artie bucco
-christopher moltisanti
-furio giunta
-junior soprano

least favorites
-phil leotardo
-ralph ciffaretto
-mikey palmice
-mikey palmice's wife
- even though we never see them mikey palmice's parents

Artie Bucco? LOL.

Artie Bucco? LOL.

he is such a petty flawed guy ethat never gets the bitches and stabs himself in the foot at every turn he is a pit of fucking despair
and i love every fucking second of it

Opinions?

I just finished season 2 of The Wire and yeah, I still don't undertand how people can compare the two. Unless it all kicks off or something? It all kicked off in my head very early in The Sopranos. God I miss that show.

he is such a petty flawed guy ethat never gets the bitches and stabs himself in the foot at every turn he is a pit of fucking despair
and i love every fucking second of it

Him and Benny were gold

its my favorite tv show
i think it beats the wire and breaking bad in terms of crime drama's
frankly i wish i was you and could rewatch the sopranos with virgin eyes

It's pretty hard to compare to anything else.

I have seen every American TV show.. I mean everything.

My top three are The Sopranos, The Shield and Breaking Bad if that helps.

You also have loads that fall in just behind like Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, Dexter, Homeland and Justified.

Then you have the two new great shows like The Following and Banshee(awesome)

ps Anyone seen The Americans yet?

All i can say is The Sopranos is fucking awesome.

Okay so you both say it's on par or better than Breaking Bad.

Good enough for me. I'll have to start watching it as soon as I get a chance then.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Back