Favourite track from arguably the "GOAT hip hop" album: GZA - Liquid Swords?

Favourite track?

• Liquid Swords

• Duel of the Iron Mic

• Living in the World Today

• Gold

• Cold World

• Labels

• 4th Chamber

• Shadowboxin'

• Hell's Wind Staff / Killah Hills 10304

• Investigative Reports

• Swordsman

• I Gotcha Back

• B.I.B.L.E

Results are only viewable after voting.
4th chamber

It's because of that song that I don't mess with any Haitian chicks.

I judge wisely, as if nothin' ever surprise me
Loungin', between two pillars of ivory
I'm lively, my dome piece, is like buildin' stones in Greece
My poems are deep from ancient thrones I speak

Meh It's a decent album, but there's only 1 or 2 songs I'd bump from it.

Wu Tangs 1st album, Gravediggaz '6 Feet Deep', a couple of NWA's albums, some of A Tribe Called Quest's albums.. I could go on and on about albums I'd put above Liquid Swords tbh. I find it odd there are a these cult followings for these side project albums. Maybe odd isn't the right word, but it's close enough.

This doesn’t have shit on 36 chambers.

Liquid Swords is crazy overrated.

^This.

Same goes for Cuban Linx. There isn't even a single track I dig off that one. I remember giving that album away after buying it when it 1st came out. Now, all these years later people think it's awesome lol

4th Chamber

I can die happy after seeing it live

I'm seeing him live next week, can't wait man

My favorite song on liquid swords is always changing. 4th chamber was the one that hooked me and got me to buy the album. Hells wind/Killah hills, 4th chamber, liquid swords, Duel of the iron mic and shadow boxin' are probably my top 5 but Liquid swords is one of the few albums I can play start to finish and enjoy every song.

I'm seeing him live next week, can't wait man

My favorite song on liquid swords is always changing. 4th chamber was the one that hooked me and got me to buy the album. Hells wind/Killah hills, 4th chamber, liquid swords, Duel of the iron mic and shadow boxin' are probably my top 5 but Liquid swords is one of the few albums I can play start to finish and enjoy every song.

Sick bruv you must be well hyped. I'm pretty sure they will play 4th Chamber when you see them. They always seem to perform it from the videos I've seen. Have fun Bro!!!

4th chamber

It's because of that song that I don't mess with any Haitian chicks.
An old Hatian woman put a curse on me in a truck stop parking lot, bc I wouldn't buy knock off cologne out of her trunk.

Can't make this shit up.

^This.

Same goes for Cuban Linx. There isn't even a single track I dig off that one. I remember giving that album away after buying it when it 1st came out. Now, all these years later people think it's awesome lol
You crazy.

An old Hatian woman put a curse on me in a truck stop parking lot, bc I wouldn't buy knock off cologne out of her trunk.

Can't make this shit up.
Sounds Haitian to me... I believe you brother

^This.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Shadowboxing ftw

I was never a big rap fan, but i really dig this album. Tough to choose a favorite, but i went with Duel of the Iron Mic. After that i'd say Hell's Wind Staff/Killah Hills 10304 and then Shadowboxin'. Good stuff, TS.

Back