FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Trump seems to think that obtaining a lawful warrant is unlawful and that its like some kind of terrible crime that it happened in the morning. You know the way warrants are usually carried. Is he this disingenuous, stupid or oblivious?

The morning, Joseph! Is nothing sacred?

In b4 some moron GOP bootlicker tries to pass off Fast & Furious or Benghazi as a major scandal.

fucking love the guy. id be fucking as many as possible,and everyone here would appreciate it if they werent partisan twats.

good job, old man, keep fucking hot ass women and trying to protect our country.

fucking great, the man is a goddamned legend.

Some of us think about the actual policies affecting our country, and others are busy day dreaming about a 70 year-old man pouring hot wax on their bare stomachs.

I think we know which group you belong to.

Source that it has to be donated campaign funds?
I just personally wouldn't care if he used his own money; might care of the funds were sufficiently co-mingled.

Last edited:
I actually have to give Trump a pass on this whole thing because of how unethical and criminal Cohen has been.

Worst lawyer ever
Give him a pass for unethical behavior, are you serious, who made you a hall monitor? :D You guys are funny looking for any excuse. You realize it seems it was Trump's own team that made this tape available?

Because Trump doesn't have mother from other avenues coming in?
He appears to be stingy. Cohen reportedly complained that Trump never paid him back. It wasn't until Rudy was on the team, and he just couldn't help but pat himself on the back about it, that they decided to call retainer payments the source for Trump paying Cohen back.

Last edited:
He appears to be stingy. Cohen reportedly complained that Trump never paid him back. It wasn't until Rudy was on the team, and he just couldn't help but pat himself on the back about it, that they decided to call retainer payments the source for paying Trump back.
*Trump paying Cohen back.

It's a hyperbolic example used to illustrate a logical point. Specifically, would an avowed Christian support a clearly non-Christian candidate over a Christian candidate on the basis that the non-Christian's policy is a better pro-Christian platform than the Christian candidates?

To me, that makes no sense. There's no way the active Christian's policies could be less pro-Christian than the non-Christian's policies. There are only 2 explanations for a Christian voter to prefer the non-Chrisian's policies over the Christian's policies:

1) The active Christian isn't thinking about policy in line with Christian values (extremely unlikely for a practicing Christian) or 2) The voter's policy choices aren't driven by Christian values. The 2nd option is far more likely, imo.

And if you would have voted for Carson in 2016, you don't care about coherent policy at all.
He said Carson like it would vindicate him... :D

Give him a pass for unethical behavior, are you serious, who made you a hall monitor? :D You guys are funny looking for any excuse. You realize it seems it was Trump's own team that made this tape available?

its pretty basic, i stick to my ethics.

lawyers shouldn't secretly record their clients.

I would agree. But when your client is a dishonest, swindling piece of self-aggrandizing human garbage, it turns out to be a pretty prescient action.

It appears it was Trump's own team that disseminated that information. At any rate we should be after the truth. No reason to give him a pass for his crimes just because his lawyer might be mir

I would agree. But when your client is a dishonest, swindling piece of self-aggrandizing human garbage, it turns out to be a pretty prescient action.

like i've said, i'm not softening my ethics because the victim in this case is scum.

It appears it was Trump's own team that disseminated that information. At any rate we should be after the truth. No reason to give him a pass for his crimes just because his lawyer might be mir

we should be after the truth, ethically.

the ends do not justify the means.

i'm not giving him a pass for his crimes, i'm giving him a pass for whateverevidence is gained by being illegally and unethically recorded.

It's so funny that Trumpies are acting like Trump is a victim of an unethical and dishonest lawyer, when that was what Trump put on his help wanted ads.

4B2176FA00000578-5613989-image-m-87_1523653782825.jpg

i'm not giving him a pass for his crimes, i'm giving him a pass for whateverevidence is gained by being illegally and unethically recorded.
Nothing about that is illegal. Trump's team waived his attorney-client privilege.

Yeah, I agree, but it wasn't admitted into evidence. It was tagged as one of the items that fell under attorney client privilege and someone on Trump's team released it.

Back