FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

Trumps attorney at the time secretly recorded a conversation. Yes, that's illegal and unethical. We're done here.
It's not illegal in New York. Someone posted the relevant statute about 2 days ago.

There is no reasoning with Trump supporters. They are frightened weak people. Petrified of people that don't look or sound like them, shivering wrecks without their guns, spooked by science and intimidated by intelligence, comfortable with the fact that 100% of racists support their babysitter in chief. They aren't interested in being on the right side, just the winning side.

serveimage

Trump won an election on the basis of negative attention.
It's not like anyone didn't realise he's a vain, vulgar, lying, sleazy scumbag.
He's been in the public eye for a long time.
Maybe his incompetence came as a surprise to some, but electing Trump was just America embracing every negative stereotype the world has of Americans and making it their leader.

What does this have to do with Russian collusion?

What does this have to do with Russian collusion?

It doesn't, but like Assange, I don't care if your insane, if your speaking the truth.

The truth here is that there is talk of overturning roe vs Wade, through supreme Court nomination made by a man that has the moral standing of a axe murderering rapist.

It doesn't, but like Assange, I don't care if your insane, if your speaking the truth.

The truth here is that there is talk of overturning roe vs Wade, through supreme Court nomination made by a man that has the moral standing of a axe murderering rapist.

If you really want an abortion then coat hangers will still be legal.

And the correct answer is that Russian collusion is just the cynical pretext for shutting down Trump. They are going to dig until they find something, ANYTHING, big enough to impeach. This is not some anodyne legal process.

I voted for Trump, not because I liked him, or because he is up to my standards for moral character (though he's not the level of bad that his critics claim), but because I found the alternative to be more threatening.

If you really want an abortion then coat hangers will still be legal.

And the correct answer is that Russian collusion is just the cynical pretext for shutting down Trump. They are going to dig until they find something, ANYTHING, big enough to impeach. This is not some anodyne legal process.

I voted for Trump, not because I liked him, or because he is up to my standards for moral character (though he's not the level of bad that his critics claim), but because I found the alternative to be more threatening.

So you don't like that someone is playing hardball, with a guy you voted for to play hardball?

I don't really like the Russia thing because I believe we have fully politicized law enforcement, but that process started under Bush, and continued under Obama. That is the problem.

I don't understand how you think a swamp monster is going to clean up the swamp.

Trump won an election on the basis of negative attention.
It's not like anyone didn't realise he's a vain, vulgar, lying, sleazy scumbag.
He's been in the public eye for a long time.
Maybe his incompetence came as a surprise to some, but electing Trump was just America embracing every negative stereotype the world has of Americans and making it their leader.
I heard far too much excuse making and accusations of "fake news" defenses of Donald Trump as an honest, forthright man to accept that people didn't know or were surprised.
It takes a willing blindness to think Trump isn't a lying sleaze.

In New York State, it is not a criminal offense for a party to a telephone conversation to record that conversation without the other party's consent, because the recording party is “a sender or receiver” of the telephonic communication. N.Y.Penal Law § 250.00(1)

Edit: We're done here

You just going to ignore my post that proves it was not illegal or unethical (Cohen was not going to be disbarred for that)?

It's not illegal in New York. Someone posted the relevant statute about 2 days ago.

Acknowledged and conceded.

And no, I went on with my non sherdog night. It happens.

It's still unethical and wrong. Legal or illegal doesn't change that. And I simply dont care about this subject to go any further. I thought I'd do right and answer those that quoted me, but this topic isn't my thing.

Back