FBI responding to an incident at Lambeau Field

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Going on right now. Hazmat crew, FBI and car crashes. Press conference coming soon. What's happening?

Dom Capers wasn't fired yet and reports are coming out that Mike McCarthy has given the a-ok for that alzheimers having dunce of a defensive coordinator to come back for another season of giving up 20 yards on 3rd and 9.

Just go to the Sports Bar and look at the Packers thread... ALL of us all season have been clamoring for that shitheel to get the proverbial job axe. Looks like a Packers fan finally had a mental break.

EDIT:
Only slightly joking. I've wished for him openly in the SB to try and feed a bus a carrot... on the freeway.

Dom Capers wasn't fired yet and reports are coming out that Mike McCarthy has given the a-ok for that alzheimers having dunce of a defensive coordinator to come back for another season of giving up 20 yards on 3rd and 9.

Just go to the Sports Bar and look at the Packers thread... ALL of us all season have been clamoring for that shitheel to get the proverbial job axe. Looks like a Packers fan finally had a mental break.

EDIT:
Only slightly joking. I've wished for him openly in the SB to try and feed a bus a carrot... on the freeway.
Wait a minute... youre from WA aren't you?

What are you doing in a packer thread???

Wait a minute... youre from WA aren't you?

What are you doing in a packer thread???
My dad is from Minneapolis and was born in 1938. All you had back then was the Packers or Bears and he was a Packers guy. Then when I was born and first started watching football was Brett Favre era Packers.

Plus "The Bad Man" is just so dreamy.

Fuck that Wafflehouse for a playsheet fatass McCarthy and that shitheel Dom Capers.

I'd probably lose it too if I had to live in a shit hole like that.

maybe Godzilla made a wrong turn?
tenor.gif

maybe Godzilla made a wrong turn?
tenor.gif
He'd go after Seattle then... you know... Nintendo's America home office is there... Google... Microsoft...

What? I'M BEING RACIST AGAINST MYSELF.

Ok, I'll show myself the door.

The packers let go of Hyde and Hayward and they both made the pro bowl. lmao
Hyde there's no way the Packers could have paid him what he got in Buffalo so I am not super pissed about that, good for him making a chunk of change this year... plus he's more of a safety and we have Haha and Burnett.

Hayward is the one that pisses me off more even though back then everyone thought Shields wasn't going to get 5 concussions in like 4 years.

It makes me even more made the money Matthews and Perry are making and both have been fucking GHOSTS this year on the field. Either always hurt or not making an impact.

Fuck my team this year, at least I made the fantasy championship game.

ESPN just said on the thing from their App that it was a former worker at the stadium that tried to gain access through a loading dock.

ESPN just said on the thing from their App that it was a former worker at the stadium that tried to gain access through a loading dock.

He'd left beyond his cheese and the organization wasn't getting back to him.

Prob some perv trying to sniff some jocks.

Going on right now. Hazmat crew, FBI and car crashes. Press conference coming soon. What's happening?

Hazmat sounds serious. But maybe better safe than sorry. Hopefully.

Now I'm reminded of Porky's. Couldn't find a clip that started where she got all turned on by the smell in the room. :mad:

Dude, remember the dick through the hole. I was terrified to get soap on the tip after that movie when I younger.

Back