FBI visited Fedor in his hotel.

The COO of Afflication was ... Michael Cohen. That's probably the reason.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/28/...racked-down-by-fbi-agents-at-bellator-198-mma

http://www.sherdog.com/news/pressreleases/Michael-Cohen-Named-COO-of-Affliction-13158

Strange times in our newly bananafied republic.

I agree that this was sparked by the Michael Cohen investigation/raid and is probably related to possible crimes by him in the past (tax fraud, money laundering, wire fraud, etc.).

How do you know it's about his connection to Trump? seems like speculation to me since noone said why they were talking to Fedor.

#FakeNews

I agree that this was sparked by the Michael Cohen investigation/raid and is probably related to possible crimes by him in the past (tax fraud, money laundering, wire fraud, etc.).
Trump had some kind of stake in Affliction as well.

Funny stuff.

Shake any tree these days and some Russians and Trump come tumbling out.

Lol what an absolute joke. This absolute charade and farce has gone on long enough. Just lock up the people that killed Seth Rich, prosecute the criminality exposed by his leaks to Wikileaks, switch over to paper ballots so that the deep state can't steal more elections from candidates like Bernie and prosecut everyone involved with this comedic Russian witch hunt which has cost us tax payers millions of wasted money.

Damn.. I feel sorry for Americans if this is what's protecting you
I don't get why you guys think you know what the questions were, why they were asked, what the answers were, and how you can draw such ridiculous, sweeping conclusions.

Makes sense, I'm sure Fedors name was on a bunch of the Affliction contracts the FBI took when they raided Trump's lawyer's office. There are pics of Trump and Fedor together and pics of Putin and Fedor together. It also wouldn't surprise me if some of Fedor or M1's payments from Affliction/Trump were wired to some sketchy tax shelter locations like Panama.

I would be super surprised if after 50 years in business, especially real estate involving a lot of foreign investment, the FBI can't find a law broken by Trump. If they can't find one it's because they are not really trying.

i doubt the fbi all democrats lol where there's smoke there's fire. Dunno wtf that has to do with fedor tho
You think FBI would questioned Fedor if hillary had won? didn't think so

Yeah, democrats such as republican James Comey.
All of mueller's team are democrats and most anti trump!Comey even said he is not republican anymore!Stop watching only cnn for information...

All of mueller's team are democrats and most anti trump!Comey even said he is not republican anymore!Stop watching only cnn for information...
I don't watch CNN, other than a few mins in the gym. And Comey played a hand in Trump being elected. Stop acting like these claims of election tampering by people who have been investigating is just the result of sour grapes over who was elected.

I don't watch CNN, other than a few mins in the gym. And Comey played a hand in Trump being elected. Stop acting like these claims of election tampering by people who have been investigating is just the result of sour grapes over who was elected.
So you think this investigation is fair? i think it's a witch-hunt but whatever....have a nice day

That was my point.Cnn is 99.99% anti-rump ,cnn is also shown on major airport in USA,that's bias

So you think this investigation is fair? i think it's a witch-hunt but whatever....have a nice day

It's not about fair. It's about finding out if wrongs were committed and who was involved. Nice buzzword usage, btw "witchhunt" <22> anything but a witch hunt.
It's a bad joke that people are constantly spouting off shit they heard somebody else say instead of using independent thought, such as "Stop relying on CNN" without knowing that I don't purposely watch it unless it's in front of me when I'm on an eliptical.
Nor do I follow politics closely, because there's too much bullshit involved, and it leads to people supporting idiots because "that's our guy".

Back