FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

You remember Vida Guerra? She was like in a bunch of music videos and always on the covers of rap and car magazines back in like maybe early 00's..big booty Cuban chick (some sort of latina) Rosita reminds me of her...but without all her other 'ass'ets.
But yeaaa, Luciana is more my jam. I gotta admit though that she has a kind of masculine jawline, but her overall swag and accent and all that is what puts her over Rosita for me. Rosita would just get on my nerves.

But, Alicia is definitely pound for pound TWD/FTWD hottie. She looks like a young, American version of Eva Green.
Daryl's old, country ass needs to stay back. He don't know what to do with that.

I was just trying to think about who could be a possible love interest for her on TWD, and damn...there's only old fuckers on that show. They killed off the only young, late 20s guy in Glenn--and then Nick in FTWD. How is it that only 45 year old men and women, and random children are the ones surviving the end of the world?
Both of these shows needed young blood..especially more males. Why has there been no alpha bro, or star football player? lol The world is not going to get run by a bunch of dads that couldn't run a mile to save their life

Maggie is gone and who knows what the tv show has in store for Rosita but Alicia is not going anywhere...the showrunners know they have a hard ass young hotty to work with in that character.

I dont think AMC and Gimple care about including strapping young lads...TWD will get more and more estrogen as the show goes on. They do need more alpha males though in the show. They need more Salazar's but younger and personable. While his death was pretty awesome, I wish they kept Troy around. His character was almost getting to that relatable point while still be assertive when they killed him off.

they hit on a good idea with the whole armored vehicle and recording peoples stories. They can travel wherever and the group is not stuck in one spot like TWD seems to do which gets stale. Cant wait till they get to Nebraska and meet Dave and Tony

they hit on a good idea with the whole armored vehicle and recording peoples stories. They can travel wherever and the group is not stuck in one spot like TWD seems to do which gets stale. Cant wait till they get to Nebraska and meet Dave and Tony

To me, Al was just a rip off of the UN consultant from World War Z (the novel). It makes sense to get people's stories AFTER a zombie apoc but during? IDK...that's far fetched.

Maggie seemed like a dumb farm girl when she met Glenn, she was the daughter of a preacher but wasn't religious herself, when she met glenn she basically wanted some sex and Glenn was the only guy her age available.

Its weird seeing her now, I actually started liking her kid sister Beth, Beth was pretty and she started showing some acting chops with Daryl but they killed her off.

I have two questions whatever happened to this guy on TWD
landscape-1480256853-the-walking-dead-season-6-heath-hawkins-12001-1.jpg

And this girl on FTWD
tumblr_oxz4bdzXrA1vwrm9ao3_400.gif

latest

Heath will have a sex change and carry a pick axe and be Alicia's friend for the cross over!

You know it is getting bad when even faithful TWD Youtube fan channels are uploading rants about last night's finale LOL.

Are there any good Youtube TWD/FTWD fan channels? I am sucker for Fan channels as sometimes I enjoy the rage comments lol!

You mustn't forget Gimple and AMC will probably try to recreate Rick and Carl's father/son bond...just like the forced Rick/Michonne relationship to substitute in for Andrea...

So I hope everyone is ready for ----- wait for it ------ Daryl taking on Henry as his protege and Henry looking up to Daryl as his mentor/father figure....LOLOLOLOL <45><45>

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-wa...62/the-walking-dead-season-9-daryl-rick-exit/

Hopefully this is not true LOLOL

Hahahahahahaha
{<jordan}

You remember Vida Guerra? She was like in a bunch of music videos and always on the covers of rap and car magazines back in like maybe early 00's..big booty Cuban chick (some sort of latina) Rosita reminds me of her...but without all her other 'ass'ets.
But yeaaa, Luciana is more my jam. I gotta admit though that she has a kind of masculine jawline, but her overall swag and accent and all that is what puts her over Rosita for me. Rosita would just get on my nerves.

But, Alicia is definitely pound for pound TWD/FTWD hottie. She looks like a young, American version of Eva Green.
Daryl's old, country ass needs to stay back. He don't know what to do with that.

I was just trying to think about who could be a possible love interest for her on TWD, and damn...there's only old fuckers on that show. They killed off the only young, late 20s guy in Glenn--and then Nick in FTWD. How is it that only 45 year old men and women, and random children are the ones surviving the end of the world?
Both of these shows needed young blood..especially more males. Why has there been no alpha bro, or star football player? lol The world is not going to get run by a bunch of dads that couldn't run a mile to save their life

Alicia has gotten thick, you seen her thigh gap in those jeans her booty and hips are wide and got meat now, she is wayyyyy hotter than eva green.

Yeah wtf they wiped out all the youngsters, daryl needs a haircut, he acts like a man child who never makes eye contact how is he going to handle all the dialogue when most of his acting is in spurts and throwing tantrums like a young boy.

Also why are there so many gay and lesbo characters? How will the human race survive if there are more gays living on the show? Maybe they will force fuck just to breed? Or do gay deconversion therapy? Makes no sense, i heard the jesus character is gay, althea from fear is lesbo, aaron and his gay lover from twd, strand gay, the fat chick and the girl i forget her name on twd both lesbo, the all female camp they had two lesbos the one with the short hair and that other chick, and i heard they will bring two more gay and one tranny next season or two.

Has me scratching my head, they only had on Asian character he is dead now, and all the black men are dead or killed off, they only got morgan and strand and they killed two birds with one stone making strand a gay black man. The black friend of alicia was also lesbian i heard.

Last edited:
Alicia has gotten thick, you seen her thigh gap in those jeans her booty and hips are wide and got meat now, she is wayyyyy hotter than eva green.

Yeah wtf they wiped out all the youngsters, daryl needs a haircut, he acts like a man child who never makes eye contact how is he going to handle all the dialogue when most of his acting is in spurts and throwing tantrums like a young boy.

Also why are there so many gay and lesbo characters? How will the human race survive if there are more gays living on the show? Maybe they will force fuck just to breed? Or do gay deconversion therapy? Makes no sense, i heard the jesus character is gay, althea from fear is lesbo, aaron and his gay lover from twd, strand gay, the fat chick and the girl i forget her name on twd both lesbo, and i heard they will bring two more gay and one tranny next season or two.

Has me scratching my head, they only had on Asian character he is dead now, and all the black men are dead or killed off, they only got morgan and strand and they killed two birds with one stone making strand a gay black man. The black friend of alicia was also lesbian i heard.

All these shows have to be about diversity now...even though in a pandemic situation, with 90% of the united states population being dead, the chance that the minorities that added up to less than 5% of the total population at the time before the APOC are statistically gonna have barely any representation compared to the amount that cable TV throws around on these end of the world shows.

All these shows have to be about diversity now...even though in a pandemic situation, with 90% of the united states population being dead, the chance that the minorities that added up to less than 5% of the total population at the time before the APOC are statistically gonna have barely any representation compared to the amount that cable TV throws around on these end of the world shows.

All the gays just happen to survive the apocalypse there are no Asians on the show, how will they human race grow unless the surviving gays must be forced to fuck each other to breed, only one Asian character on the show and they killed him off just like how they kill off all the black guys and make the black men weak and mentally unstable on TWD.

This will be the theme song and they will have all the gay and tranny characters swaying their hips and snapping their fingers as the new spin off of Walking dead

Are there any good Youtube TWD/FTWD fan channels? I am sucker for Fan channels as sometimes I enjoy the rage comments lol!
Most of them are just lame reaction videos making money on youtube doing fake reactions, i mainky read those walking dead boards online or fan community

Yeh they basically are cancelling FTWD, and all the characters are heading east.

MovieIDOL, TheWalking DeadExplained, Breaking TWD, The PT Channel, Trevchans2, Make a Path Presents are a few of the TWD universe Youtube fan channels that are not reaction channels. I think the most of them are pretty annoyed at the direction of the show now.

They are going to merge it soon

It is funny...all these so called "TWD Fan channels" out there on Youtube and none of them are even savvy to this LOL. They are ranting on and on about how can AMC do this with Nick and Madison and etc....none of them have any clue about this merge.

MovieIDOL, TheWalking DeadExplained, Breaking TWD, The PT Channel, Trevchans2, Make a Path Presents are a few of the TWD universe Youtube fan channels that are not reaction channels. I think the most of them are pretty annoyed at the direction of the show now.

Ey thanks man, I will surely check those channels.

It is funny...all these so called "TWD Fan channels" out there on Youtube and none of them are even savvy to this LOL. They are ranting on and on about how can AMC do this with Nick and Madison and etc....none of them have any clue about this merge.
Yeah they said they would merge the shows a year or two ago its why they did a time jump and brought morgan in.

Someone with shooping skills needs to do a Talking Dead "In Memoriam" with Hardwick in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back