FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

Just saw an ad pop up on my instagram, that apparently the second half of the season starts this sunday.

You know you’ve lost a severe amount of interest in a show when you see that news & think, ‘Damn, it’s back already?’
I saw the preview and they made the second half like Sharknado, lol

Zombies in tornados flying at them or something

So they, there will be no more FTWD. It was just a waste of money. They just going to merge with TWD.

I like the pre-credit moment where one of the zombies is doing the Geico soccer slide.

I can't believe how stupid all of the lead characters are: Strand getting drunk, Luciana listening to music, leaving the tank doors open/being ambushed, putting themselves in harm's way for the dumb two-faced young girl. They all previously got in trouble for literally the same shit, and they keep on doing it.

Start the damn season of Game of Thrones before I piss meself.

Looks like I didn't miss much with the mid season premiere....what a shock LOL

I saw the preview and they made the second half like Sharknado, lol

Zombies in tornados flying at them or something

Seriously...the villain this half season is an inland hurricane.... <45>

Seriously...the villain this half season is an inland hurricane.... <45>
I think the season finale of TWD will be Morgan and his new group from Fear showing up to only find the group in shambled and divided with Rick dead, and the Fear group will look at Morgan like wtf you said this place was doing well everyone is at war with each other.

I enjoyed it, but only because my expectations for this show are pretty low nowadays.

I pretty much just enjoyed cowboy, and drunk Strand.

The videographer chick is a horrrible character, played horribly. Alicia is hot but annoying. Morgan is actually better on this show than he was on TWD, for whatever reason.

The plot itself isn’t going anywhere, but it’s not offensively bad like TWD is.

I enjoyed it, but only because my expectations for this show are pretty low nowadays.

I pretty much just enjoyed cowboy, and drunk Strand.

The videographer chick is a horrrible character, played horribly. Alicia is hot but annoying. Morgan is actually better on this show than he was on TWD, for whatever reason.

The plot itself isn’t going anywhere, but it’s not offensively bad like TWD is.
Morgan is better because he is the lead on the FTWD show, where on TWD he was just lingering behind Rick and Carol.

In this show he kinda takes charge and is trying to get this group to follow him, so you see him more in a leadership role something he was never comfortable with.

Morgan would actually be a better lead character on TWD than Daryl, only issue with Morgan is he is bipolar or like a dr jekyl and mr hyde thing going, emotionally unstable

I dont think Daryl can carry the show when Rick dies, the guy is like one giant man child who doesn't remain calm and is always yelling.

But I can almost tell this is going to be the last season Fear, they killed off Madison and Nick, and they didn't bring back ruben blades aka Salazar, or the natives or the black female friend of Alicia they are going to merge on TWD season 11.

Also Morgan said he is going back to Alexandria already so whats the use of doing another season.

If you noticed they just did a flash forward they left us hanging with the proctors at the bridge, usually they would continue on with that story line when you introduce a bad guy like that who is interesting, but they just cut them out.

Morgan is better because he is the lead on the FTWD show, where on TWD he was just lingering behind Rick and Carol.

In this show he kinda takes charge and is trying to get this group to follow him, so you see him more in a leadership role something he was never comfortable with.

Morgan would actually be a better lead character on TWD than Daryl, only issue with Morgan is he is bipolar or like a dr jekyl and mr hyde thing going, emotionally unstable

I dont think Daryl can carry the show when Rick dies, the guy is like one giant man child who doesn't remain calm and is always yelling.

But I can almost tell this is going to be the last season Fear, they killed off Madison and Nick, and they didn't bring back ruben blades aka Salazar, or the natives or the black female friend of Alicia they are going to merge on TWD season 11.

Also Morgan said he is going back to Alexandria already so whats the use of doing another season.

If you noticed they just did a flash forward they left us hanging with the proctors at the bridge, usually they would continue on with that story line when you introduce a bad guy like that who is interesting, but they just cut them out.

I think FTWD will merge with TWD sometime in Season 10; maybe the finale of Season 9.

I didn't like how they went to commercial one minute in.

Wasn't a fan of the flying zombies.

Last season ended great but this season has been a giant clusterfuck. What happened to Walker? Michonne Jr? The gang at the end of season three? I was a fan of the show but apparently it got Gimpled.

Last season ended great but this season has been a giant clusterfuck. What happened to Walker? Michonne Jr? The gang at the end of season three? I was a fan of the show but apparently it got Gimpled.

Pretty much. Another way for Gimple and AMC to cut weight off while reaping the benefits. Gimple let go the original showrunner (Erickson) and inserted 2 of his minions to do his bidding in Season 4. I guess Erickson had some awesome ideas on where to go with FTWD and I guess he was hindered in following through with them as far back as Season 1.

I'd take seasons 1 and 2 over this trash we're getting now.

I'd take seasons 1 and 2 over this trash we're getting now.

Total trash. Again, these writers are doing their best to keep creating the worst examples of SHTF Post apocalyptic survivors ever.

Who in their right mind would keep someone like Charlie alive; and Alycia of all people too?! A child who has been brought up in the ZomPoc, who was raised to be a manipulative, conniving mole, who was the main cause of the deaths of half your family and friends (personally killing your brother) and you are gonna make up with her and tell her beach side stories as a way to force the audience to feel sympathy for the cunt? Jesus christ.

Also, how in the fuck would Charlie be able to drag Alycia back up into the house after she was knocked unconscious?

So now I guess the next 4 episodes will be stand alone episodes during the hurricane with Morgan, Al/June, Strand/Dorie & Luciana ... Brings us up to Episode 7 lol...what a hackathon these TWD shows are.

Last edited:
Originally I liked the idea of Morgan making the move, unfortunately so far the show has basically been the equivalent of Morgan being the chaperone of a bunch of morons that are terrible people on a post apocalyptic field trip with as much success as trying to herd cats.

Back