FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

Travis' death still has me in disbelief

That whole season I was certain he would be alive and have a 'glen under a dumpster' moment
Couldn't believe he got no send off

I don't mind deaths like Brick's. Death comes quick and suddenly and without warning a lot of the time (especially in a SHTF scenario) and sometimes it makes sense to just have it happen out of the blue. Better than stringing your audience along with a cheap fake death gimmick like they did with Glenn. Nick's death would have been great if the show wasn't trying to force the viewer into feeling sympathetic for that devious cunt Charlie. They should have had some balls and went full heel with Charlie. Would have actually given Nick's death some weight.

I don't understand why Madison couldn't just climb up the stadium from where she ended up. The way Travis, Nick and Madison died were awful!

Why did she lock herself in just throw that fire on the slow moving zombies and jump in the car. Dumb death its funny the zombies were moving so slow and she just stands there

I don't mind deaths like Brick's. Death comes quick and suddenly and without warning a lot of the time (especially in a SHTF scenario) and sometimes it makes sense to just have it happen out of the blue. Better than stringing your audience along with a cheap fake death gimmick like they did with Glenn. Nick's death would have been great if the show wasn't trying to force the viewer into feeling sympathetic for that devious cunt Charlie. They should have had some balls and went full heel with Charlie. Would have actually given Nick's death some weight.
Yeah, Carol killed that psychopath girl, why did they let this Charlie lives, she is a psychopath, she is old enough to know nick was trying to help her, she killed him and screwed them over several times, in real life she wont change and has no soul but this stupid show is trying to push some forgiveness aspect, what is the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, charlie screwed them and almost got them killed several times, bitch is evil. I hope she screws them over again lol. Just so I can yell dummy thats what you get.

Yeah, Carol killed that psychopath girl, why did they let this Charlie lives, she is a psychopath, she is old enough to know nick was trying to help her, she killed him and screwed them over several times, in real life she wont change and has no soul but this stupid show is trying to push some forgiveness aspect, what is the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, charlie screwed them and almost got them killed several times, bitch is evil. I hope she screws them over again lol. Just so I can yell dummy thats what you get.

If i know this show, the writers will probably have Charlie sacrifice herself to save Alicia, Strand and Luciana (kind of like Madison did last year); so Charlie gets her redemption arc completed.

If i know this show, the writers will probably have Charlie sacrifice herself to save Alicia, Strand and Luciana (kind of like Madison did last year); so Charlie gets her redemption arc completed.
Gimple style

Wow man just wow..

Last week I have to sit through a painful episode with just Alicia and that terrible child actor
This week I have to sit through a Morgan one?

Seriously is the actor playing Morgan in bed with the producers or what? He gets more fucking air time than anyone else
On BOTH shows
And he's boring AS FUCK

It's so funny how you can tell the director changed by how much it fucking stinks these days, at what point to they fire this idiot

Wow man just wow..

Last week I have to sit through a painful episode with just Alicia and that terrible child actor
This week I have to sit through a Morgan one?

Seriously is the actor playing Morgan in bed with the producers or what? He gets more fucking air time than anyone else
On BOTH shows
And he's boring AS FUCK

It's so funny how you can tell the director changed by how much it fucking stinks these days, at what point to they fire this idiot
Morgan isnt bad, its the story they are pushing on his character it sucks.

Blame scott m gimple

Another shitty episode, that's 3 in a row. This season is awful. It's become a shittier version of Walking Dead. Horrible writing, acting, audio and action scenes. I didn't know it could get worst than Walking Dead..

I can't believe Morgan is now the lead lol. Kill me now please.

Last edited:
This weirdo black chick is so fucking corny LOL. I can't take this shit seriously.

Is "take what you need, leave what you don't" the new "what's your story?"

<LikeReally5>

Keep on trucking!
<mma3>

3 episode in a row where i fell asleep.
I woke up to Morgan giving some lady a speech about it being hard out here.....ya fuckin think, Morgan? The zombie apocalypse didn't start yesterday

And how do these people get paid to act? I honestly feel like i could roll out of bed and do a better job than that "keep on truckin" tard duo.
Shaping up to be one of the worst seasons of television, ever.

Is "take what you need, leave what you don't" the new "what's your story?"

<LikeReally5>

Keep on trucking!
<mma3>
Lol that black chick was filling the clean water with dirty ass water too lol this bitch is crazy. Morgan just cozily walking past her

“Ah don’t KEEEEL.” - Morgan, every episode

The characters are all weak, and a lot of the actors kinda suck, & there’s pretty much no real plot, but other than that it’s a great show

3 episode in a row where i fell asleep.
I woke up to Morgan giving some lady a speech about it being hard out here.....ya fuckin think, Morgan? The zombie apocalypse didn't start yesterday

And how do these people get paid to act? I honestly feel like i could roll out of bed and do a better job than that "keep on truckin" tard duo.
Shaping up to be one of the worst seasons of television, ever.
To be fair to the actors except charlie who is legit horrible, You can only do so much with the lines given cant get mad at the actors here they didnt write it, so far the direction of this show has gone so typical Gimple style its been depressing, its like he gets off and ruing a good thing. The first three seasons were great, then when Gimple hears its awesome he says let me jump over there to fuck it up, he is clearly an ego maniac with narcism probably thought ever since he wrote that one good episode on TWD he is the shit, more like he turns things to shit.

To be fair to the actors except charlie who is legit horrible, You can only do so much with the lines given cant get mad at the actors here they didnt write it, so far the direction of this show has gone so typical Gimple style its been depressing, its like he gets off and ruing a good thing. The first three seasons were great, then when Gimple hears its awesome he says let me jump over there to fuck it up, he is clearly an ego maniac with narcism probably thought ever since he wrote that one good episode on TWD he is the shit, more like he turns things to shit.
It’s almost like gimple and Johnson are in a high stakes bet to see who can fuck up a great series the most.

Really, the downfall of the show was putting all their eggs into one basket with Negan and All Out War. And I don't blame them, as Negan was the character that everyone who had come from the comics was anticipating this whole time. Gimple and AMC were banking on huge ratings success with All Out War, but what they didn't learn from the Governor angle is, sometimes too much is not always good. They kept the Negan/All Out War storyline going for far too long. Also, the problem with Negan and the Saviors is that they were made for the comic strip. Negan was a total comic book character and he does not translate to the small screen as good as they anticipated. The Governor and the Hunters (Terminus for the show) were also two angles that if copied exactly from the comic to the screen, it would have been over the top corny. But they modified those characters to make sense for TV audience and honestly did a good job with them (other than not giving us a finale climax with the Governor so they needed to give us another half season of his back story before ending his arc with an actual Prison battle - which was done well I thought).

Last edited:
Really, the downfall of the show was putting all their eggs into one basket with Negan and All Out War. And I don't blame them, as Negan was the character that everyone who had come from the comics was anticipating this whole time. Gimple and AMC were banking on huge ratings success with All Out War, but what they didn't learn from the Governor angle is, sometimes too much is not always good. They kept the Negan/All Out War storyline going for far too long. Also, the problem with Negan and the Saviors is that they were made for the comic strip. Negan was a total comic book character and he does not translate to the small screen as good as they anticipated. The Governor and the Hunters (Terminus for the show) were also two angles that if copied exactly from the comic to the screen, it would have been over the top corny. But they modified those characters to make sense for TV audience and honestly did a good job with them (other than not giving us a finale climax with the Governor so they needed to give us another half season of his back story before ending his arc with an actual Prison battle - which was done well I thought).
Terminus was a huge let down, they took forever to build it up and travel there and boom it’s over.

I think they fucked up on that aspect for sure.

Terminus was a huge let down, they took forever to build it up and travel there and boom it’s over.

I think they fucked up on that aspect for sure.

Big let down especially because the Terminus storyline had some great potential and they rushed through it only to give us another rushed through storyline with Slabtown.

Back