FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

To be fair to the actors except charlie who is legit horrible, You can only do so much with the lines given cant get mad at the actors here they didnt write it, so far the direction of this show has gone so typical Gimple style its been depressing, its like he gets off and ruing a good thing. The first three seasons were great, then when Gimple hears its awesome he says let me jump over there to fuck it up, he is clearly an ego maniac with narcism probably thought ever since he wrote that one good episode on TWD he is the shit, more like he turns things to shit.
Yeah, I don't think ALL of the actors are bad. The main cast are usually fine actors, they just have incredibly shitty scripts to work from. But FTWD AND TWD have some of the worst side character actors I've ever seen on a major TV show.
Those 2 trucker actors are horrible, Charlie, most of the side characters on TWD from The Kingdom and the Hilltop.
But first and foremost the problem is of course the shite writing.

Big let down especially because the Terminus storyline had some great potential and they rushed through it only to give us another rushed through storyline with Slabtown.

I was so gutted when they killed Terminus before it started
That episode where carol let off that firework etc might be my guilty pleasure of the whole
Show
The way they can drag shit out these days with literally pointless... pointless episodes
Surely they could have spent a season in Terminus, with flashbacks to how it became and how it changed, rather than a 30 second clip of the Mum getting raped and they kids flipping the switch

I think by now the show is so shitty to the point that I am afraid to browse here even if I haven't the latest episode yet because I know I wont get spoilers because nobody even bothered to watch.

I was so gutted when they killed Terminus before it started
That episode where carol let off that firework etc might be my guilty pleasure of the whole
Show
The way they can drag shit out these days with literally pointless... pointless episodes
Surely they could have spent a season in Terminus, with flashbacks to how it became and how it changed, rather than a 30 second clip of the Mum getting raped and they kids flipping the switch

Yup. They should have stayed with Terminus for the first 8 episodes (whole half season) of Season 5. And then the 2nd half of the season could have been divvied up between Slabtown and arriving at Alexandria. Instead we get like 4 or 5 episodes of dragged out Gabriel/Church episodes and the group just walking...and giving us one of the worst episodes with Beth and Daryl.

Watching it right now. I don't know why these two idiots left their van to get in another ride, just for the van to be stolen. If Liam Neeson's daughter was sick before leaving the van, and it had antibiotics, why didn't she take any?

So there wasn't any in the van, but why did she try to fix the car just for her to get almost eaten by a zombie? Uuuughhhh....

And there is nothing she said that illuminated why she had such a hard on for interviewing people.

Last edited:
Watching it right now. I don't know why these two idiots left their van to get in another ride, just for the van to be stolen. If Liam Neeson's daughter was sick before leaving the van, and it had antibiotics, why didn't she take any?

So there wasn't any in the van, but why did she try to fix the car just for her to get almost eaten by a zombie? Uuuughhhh....

And there is nothing she said that illuminated why she had such a hard on for interviewing people.

She was a journalist/reporter before the zompoc; so I guess she uses the interviewing as a lifeline to remember her life before the zompoc.

My lovely sexy, sweet southern white cherry pie Lauren Cohan is getting a new show where she does not have to act so dire.

I just hope they dont do her character dirty when they kill her off. Let her go with some dignity. I dont want her eaten by zombies.

Last edited:
My lovely sexy, southern white cherry pie Lauren Cohan is getting a new show where she does not have to act so dire.

I just hope they dont do her character dirty when they kill her off. Let her go with some dignity. I dont want her eaten by zombies.

Looks like she still has her one shot head shot from 50 yards with only using one hand technique from TWD working for her.

Is anyone still watching this shitfest?
Somehow it manages to keep getting worse.

yeh, this last episodes sucked.

So stupid, Strand and Cowboy are dealing with an alligator, a friggin gator. The cuban chick is looking for the girl, and finds a lonely old man about to die in his car. The rest are driving truck in the country somewhere talking to this crazy fat lady who stole the APC.

Last edited:
yeh, this last episodes sucked.

So stupid, Strand and Cowboy are dealing with an alligator, a friggin gator. The cuban chick is looking for the girl, and finds a lonely old man about to die in his car. The rest are driving truck in the country somewhere talking to this crazy fat lady who stole the APC.

My favorite part is how they basically spent the episode conecticon that guy Luciana saved, as the guy who drove the truck that was stolen with the boxes...but, they will never go back to it, and it'll turn out to be a pointless twist.

I haven't watched the last 2 episodes. They are phoning it in at this point and there doesn't seem to be any reason to even keep watching.

Can't believe in 4 seasons they ruined such a great premise for the TWD universe.

I've read early seasons aren't so good, still, is it best to watch from the beginning or can I come in just before it gets decent?

Or,would I just be better off bingning on Mad Men?

I've read early seasons aren't so good, still, is it best to watch from the beginning or can I come in just before it gets decent?

Never seen Mad Men.

Fear The Walking Dead is now a walking turd of a show with Season 4, so you are waaaaay past anything good LOL.

As for FTWD previous seasons....it had a lot of potential. Season 1 was only a 6 episode season but the first 3 episodes were creepy and good slow burn into the breakout...Then from Episode 4 to 6, they rushed through everything and ruined the whole feeling of the show.

Season 2 was meh. It was pretty much "The Walking Dead on a boat". It wasn't horrible but I was expecting more from it. I will say the season 2 premiere was a great visual episode though and there were some great moments from the season.

While there were some eye rolling moments in Season 3, it was the best season out of all 4 and they had a ton of potential to run with the ending of Season 3 into an interesting Season 4 but Gimple fucked that all up.

Last edited:

Start Mad Men and don't look back.

Back