FEAR The Walking Dead: Season 4 Discussion

I think the two remaining native America guys assumed they all died in the blast, no? Or am I not recalling that final episode properly?

Yeah, kind of disappointing not knowing what happened after the events of last season’s finale still.
We know it screwed up Nick’s head, but that’s about it.

I thought this 2nd episode was pure shit. Boring and dumb.

I got my hopes up after the season premiere, but that last episode killed it for me. It’s the same formula as TWD. Over the top, cheesy antagonist the group binds together to defeat.

I got my hopes up after the season premiere, but that last episode killed it for me. It’s the same formula as TWD. Over the top, cheesy antagonist the group binds together to defeat.

Yeah that Fucking Mel Lopez is lame

Yeah, blonde nazi Negan is going to be just as stupid & ridiculous as regular Negan. And the group interactions are just as dumb. 'Hey, we're just going to sit out in the open, in front of your walled compound at rifle-range. Aren't we intimidating?'

I'm also sick of seeing everyone with their perfectly-tended salon hair & makeup in the apocalypse. Madison looks more dolled up than ever, it's so stupid looking.

giphy.gif

Yea the episode was back to the same old TWD universe cliche plot formula...especially with the "new" big bad antagonist group.

I also called it that that dumb little girl was a mole.

But at least the group has upgraded to actually wearing LBEs (chest rigs, plate carriers) for their ammo and mags LOL

Did anyone else notice that "Mel" the leader of this bad nomad group (The Vultures? LULZ) had the same wings sign on his cuff as the group from Slabtown had on their vehicles?

Also, I heard that both Dwight and The Governor are getting spin-off shows.

Well tonight's episode ended in a way I wasn't expecting.

Someone needs to give that little kid the Olly treatment.

Looks like Gimple is doing his best to ruin another show... Season 3 was great too.

And what is with the lighting in the show now? Everything is dark and yellow.

That major death was dirty AF.

Did the actor want more money or something?

Looks like Gimple is doing his best to ruin another show... Season 3 was great too.

In Gimple's defense...

Frank Dillane wanted off the show dating back to midway through season 3, so this was something the new showrunners had to deal with coming in, not something they planned.

That major death was dirty AF.

Did the actor want more money or something?

He just wanted to pursue other projects and there's speculation that being stuck to FTWD was taking a toll on him.

Gimple back at it again, lining his pockets not wanting to pay main characters more money so he kills them off

WTF? that was a dang good episode until the death, wtf is wrong with this scumbag gimple, he is fucking up the shows, why did they give this lowly writer such high positioning, its like a dictator who seized power from lowly soldier and rise tot he ranks to overthrow the leadership

This guy is a straight up weasel

I hope Nick asked to be killed off because of some movie roles if not and it was Gimple trying to cut money to fatten his pockets like he did with Carl ill be pissed

This is a most confusing episode. I dont know what the heck is going on. And why is that homeless looking guy always scavenging by himself?

And it looks to be be pretty chilly where they are now. I thought they were in SoCal, Tijuana area.

Yeah, blonde nazi Negan is going to be just as stupid & ridiculous as regular Negan. And the group interactions are just as dumb. 'Hey, we're just going to sit out in the open, in front of your walled compound at rifle-range. Aren't we intimidating?'

I'm also sick of seeing everyone with their perfectly-tended salon hair & makeup in the apocalypse. Madison looks more dolled up than ever, it's so stupid looking.
Damn man. You would NOT be fun to watch a movie with. You are like my oldest daughter. Every time we are watching something, I am getting all involved, pretending all this shit can happen, don't care about facts or science, and she just wrecks my whole mind set by squaking out something that is imperfect about the movie.

It seems like we were getting season 1 Nick but with out the drug addiction. It's like the past few seasons in which he matured never happened.

I enjoyed the episode, not happy Nick is dead though. Where the hell is Madison?

Did Nick's gf come back last season? I don't remember her returning.

Back