Fedor 2.0 making his UFC debut in March

A full time teacher and part time fighter who was recently KO'd, by a dude who started MMA to lose weight, is a solid first test? LOL
Paul Craig is 9-2 with 9 finishes and is a former BAMMA champion. He is a bad motherfucker.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Very clean striking, nice snap on all his strikes, and very good GNP, but didn't really see how he took his opponents down, and his TDD. Looks awesome for sure, but dunno know about Fedor 2.0.

Fedor on Magomed Ankalaev "I'm happy he isn't in my division"

The best Prospect in the history of Russia. i wouldn't be surprised if Jon Jones took steroids wanting to get caught so he wouldn't have to fight this guy.

The Russians are coming, Magomed is coming...

So basically if you want MMA fighters as children, just breed with a nice fine Dagestani woman, and name them Magsomething.

It's not using steroids, it's passing tests
Russian Olympians beg to differ. You can never test positive and still be banned, for life, based on the testimonials of a mental hospital patient that just lost his job. Then you have people testing positive, sitting out disqualification and be back in action like nothing happened.

Paul Craig is 9-2 with 9 finishes and is a former BAMMA champion. He is a bad motherfucker.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
He is 1-2 in the UFC. Both losses via KO/TKO.

Anybody can be 50-0 in some minor league promotion. The only records I care about are UFC records. The UFC is the premier organization.

The minor league records are to get fighters into the UFC, once in the UFC, it is UFC records that count. You can't judge an NBA player based on what he did in some league in China or Europe. LOL

Anybody can be 50-0 in some minor league promotion. The only records I care about are UFC records. The UFC is the premier organization.

The minor league records are to get fighters into the UFC, once in the UFC, it is UFC records that count. You can't judge an NBA player based on what he did in some league in China or Europe. LOL
This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read.

If I had a dime for every time someone was supposedly gonna be 'the next Fedor'...

... I'd have like 70¢

I'm pretty sure Jones would destroy that Putin gobbling jizzbasket in 2 rounds or less.

There is only one Fedor 2.0

The American Fedor

hqdefault.jpg

Solid first test is right

And he will run right through him.

Fedor Ringside during the Russian MMA super cup "I've been in this sport for 15 years, I've never seen anything like Magomed."

Meh

I'm pretty sure Jones would destroy that Putin gobbling jizzbasket in 2 rounds or less.

Yeah, there's almost nothing in that video where I was like, holy shit, this guy could beat Jones!

If I wanted to see that, I'd watch a Rumble, or DC highlight. Jones can't beat DC without PEDs.

Oooooh another body for Dc or jones to beat on

Good

Did your mother drop you when you were a baby, or are you just naturally stupid?

Until he gets a couple of fights in the UFC, I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon, but dude looks really talented

Back