Fedor and Mir Face Off

Bader looks huge.

I wonder what he'll weigh in.

Mir is so round lol look at his face haha.

Fedor will have a speed advantage hope he sleeps Mir.

It was said in another thread, but Mir has the chance to beat the Big 3 of Pride...that'll be sad if he does it.

Mir gonna get what people will refer to as Mir’d

Fedor looks huge there. His shoulders look kettle bell level wow. King mo is severely undersized. They list Roy at 6 feet tall there is no way in hell.he is 6foot. Fedor is 5'10 tops and he is taller than Roy. Crazy to think how height disadvantaged Roy has been his entire career. Of course the only guy to ko him clean in the ufc is hunt who.is 5'9 also.

Bader looks good. He will probably win the whole.thing. IMO its Mirs tourney to lose he bests every fighter if he is in shape. He has three months to lose 100lbs and that fucking sweat pit shirt.

Bader looks huge, Mo looks small there in that line-up.

Will NOT miss Mir VS Fedor! Very anticipated fight!

Bader looks huge, Mo looks small there in that line-up.

Will NOT miss Mir VS Fedor! Very anticipated fight!

Mo is small but I don't count him out. He out Kongo'd Kongo.

Fedor looks huge there. His shoulders look kettle bell level wow. King mo is severely undersized. They list Roy at 6 feet tall there is no way in hell.he is 6foot. Fedor is 5'10 tops and he is taller than Roy. Crazy to think how height disadvantaged Roy has been his entire career. Of course the only guy to ko him clean in the ufc is hunt who.is 5'9 also.

Bader looks good. He will probably win the whole.thing. IMO its Mirs tourney to lose he bests every fighter if he is in shape. He has three months to lose 100lbs and that fucking sweat pit shirt.

Wait, this is a tournament?

I do not watch Bellator. Can you fill me in on the format?

Chael beat Rampage to advance and will face the winner of Mir vs Fedor

On the other side of the bracket it's Nelson vs Mitrione, vs the winner of Bader vs King Mo.

this is meatheads to lose

Pretty sure Mur will be cutting weight to make 265.

Back