Fedor and Mir Face Off

Is it just me or does it look like Mir is on adderall or cocaine? His eyes are crazy and some movements are twitchy.
Lol could be or it’s cause he’s been KO’d so many times it’s a permanent effect

All I can say is if Fedor wins this tournament, I will go into a fortnight of blissful rest, and awaken with the feeling that all is right in the world. Don't judge me.

He won’t. He’s dropped a couple of levels and doesn’t mix his attack anymore.

Also, small fighters that rely heavily on explosiveness don’t really age well. Just ask Tyson. When you’re small, you need that speed and multidimensionality to overcome the size advantages.

He won’t. He’s dropped a couple of levels and doesn’t mix his attack anymore.

Also, small fighters that rely heavily on explosiveness don’t really age well. Just ask Tyson. When you’re small, you need that speed and multidimensionality to overcome the size advantages.

giphy.gif

Cro Cop Hunt fujita Fabio Fights Showed He had chin

Fedor showed incredible chin and toughness in his fight with Mirko and even took big shots from Hunt but his fight against Fabio showed me his chin is deteriorated as fuck. He fell face first from the first shot he ate from Maldonado basically in what was a flash KO. Fedor was tough and took an incredible beating and recovered but that wasnt his chin, that was his endurance and his heart. His chin is absolutely shot IMO which is why he fell face first against Maldonado and was flattened by a weak check hook from Mitrione.

Mir looks huge
Fedor looks old

My guess is Mir looks to take Fedor down and keep him there

I think he takes it. Depends on how slow he is

Imagine if Chael has wins over Wand, Rampage, Shogun, and Fedor.... LOL

giphy.gif
That would be epic and terrifying at the same time

Could almost legitimise everything he said about Pride being 'fake' etc.

Then give him Mirko and Nog just to round it out

That would be epic and terrifying at the same time

Could almost legitimise everything he said about Pride being 'fake' etc.

Then give him Mirko and Nog just to round it out

Counting it as an achievement for Sonnen to beat Fedor/Mir is like counting it as impressive for Fedor to beat Sonnen. Yes they are both old, but both are far from prime. More so Fedor at least.

While PRIDE was in it's glory days of Cro Cop, Page, Fedor, Igor, Overeem, etc. Sonnen was taking L's to Jeremy Horn, Terry Martin, and Keiichiro Yamamiya.

It was said in another thread, but Mir has the chance to beat the Big 3 of Pride...that'll be hilarious if he does it.

Fixed it for you. It would be great:

Sonnen wins over Wand, Shogun and Rampage
Mir wins over Big Nog, Cro-Cop and Fedor

Pride nostalgia and hype slips down another level...

And Sonnen may get the opportunity to add Fedor to his list. :-(

Fedor looks huge there. His shoulders look kettle bell level wow. King mo is severely undersized. They list Roy at 6 feet tall there is no way in hell.he is 6foot. Fedor is 5'10 tops and he is taller than Roy. Crazy to think how height disadvantaged Roy has been his entire career. Of course the only guy to ko him clean in the ufc is hunt who.is 5'9 also.

Bader looks good. He will probably win the whole.thing. IMO its Mirs tourney to lose he bests every fighter if he is in shape. He has three months to lose 100lbs and that fucking sweat pit shirt.
But he hasn't fought for almost 2 years (according to fight finder). Who knows what kind of shape he'll be in.

Fedor showed incredible chin and toughness in his fight with Mirko and even took big shots from Hunt but his fight against Fabio showed me his chin is deteriorated as fuck. He fell face first from the first shot he ate from Maldonado basically in what was a flash KO. Fedor was tough and took an incredible beating and recovered but that wasnt his chin, that was his endurance and his heart. His chin is absolutely shot IMO which is why he fell face first against Maldonado and was flattened by a weak check hook from Mitrione.

Can't disagree but he isn't chuck level shot

Yet

Sooo, if Fedor manages to beat Mir(2× UFC Champ) and Sonnen(3× UFC Championship challenger), does the UFC slip down a couple levels?

Can't see how Mir takes fedor down

But I count Out Mir too Much
I think Mir has the capability of taking Fedor down. Perhaps not prime, but Mir is much more adapted to the cage, and I think against the cage, he could use his size to trip or put Fedor down on the mat.

Will be interesting to see.

I think Mir has the capability of taking Fedor down. Perhaps not prime, but Mir is much more adapted to the cage, and I think against the cage, he could use his size to trip or put Fedor down on the mat.

Will be interesting to see.

Mir took the Reem down with a double leg and hes definitely capable of taking down a 2018 Fedor.

Fedor is my favorite fighter but in 2018 anything can be done to him. He can be KOd, taken down or Subbed and it shouldnt surprise anyone.

He can also still win and that shouldnt surprise anyone because even shot legends can still have flashes of brilliance.

Fedor punches Mir one time and thats it.

Back