fedor beat past prime fighters “base” on his fan logic

You are one dumb motherfucker, so much hate on Fedor from you. Cant get over the fact Fedor indeed is greatest of all time?
Interesting to see your idol fight without PEDs;size advantage; dirty moves like eye pokes and oblique kicks.
Oh wait, we saw it against Gus and OSP.

Damn you are triggered as fuck breh LOL…

And he still UD’d Gus an ATG 205r with ease!

Fedor is 4th or 5th GOAT, but he is not the GOAT. JBJ is the overall GOAT and GSP is the clean GOAT. Sorry to burst your fandom nut gobbling bubble there matey!

Oh you're right he never beat a Strikeforce champ, i guess his 7-1 record against UFC champions means nothing.

Darn you got me.
One of the ufc champs he beat were great fighters and all have double digit losses. I guess whoever has beaten any of those fighters also has claim to being the best ever also.

One of the ufc champs he beat were great fighters and all have double digit losses. I guess whoever has beaten any of those fighters also has claim to being the best ever also.

It took you a whole day to come up with "but they have double digit losses" excuse? Lmao.

Your excuse would make sense if a single win was what I was arguing made Fedor great. Sure Fedor isn't the only one to beat Arlovski, Nog, Sylvia, or Coleman, etc. But who beat all of them like Fedor did?

He is 8-2 against the top 20 HWs of all time.

Who is your GOAT? I'll be ignorant and nitpick him and his record and you will see how easy it is.

GSP, Anderson, Jones, Mighty Mouse, etc all of their records can be nitpicked.

It took you a whole day to come up with "but they have double digit losses" excuse? Lmao.

Your excuse would make sense if a single win was what I was arguing made Fedor great. Sure Fedor isn't the only one to beat Arlovski, Nog, Sylvia, or Coleman, etc. But who beat all of them like Fedor did?

He is 8-2 against the top 20 HWs of all time.

Who is your GOAT? I'll be ignorant and nitpick him and his record and you will see how easy it is.

GSP, Anderson, Jones, Mighty Mouse, etc all of their records can be nitpicked.
All of their records are far superior to Fedor’s and non of them have lost to a guy the caliber of Maldonado or a guy ten years older than them and two weight classes smaller...in the first round.

All of their records are far superior to Fedor’s and non of them have lost to a guy the caliber of Maldonado or a guy ten years older than them and two weight classes smaller...in the first round.

He was out of his prime. We can go in a circle while you cry "but but he has more losses that must mean less skill!!" or I can stop replying to some internet MMA expert who has never trained lol

Cry harder that Fedor is GOAT on all media lists.

He was out of his prime. We can go in a circle while you cry "but but he has more losses that must mean less skill!!" or I can stop replying to some internet MMA expert who has never trained lol

Cry harder that Fedor is GOAT on all media lists.
But credible media covers mma and they certainly didn’t cover unsanctuoned minor league mma like pride.

GSP lost to a lightweight journeyman in Matt Serra.

TRT Hendo is an all time great and hits 10x harder than Serra.

So you got a weak argument there.

GSP also had a controversial victory over Hendricks when he was 32. You bringing up a controversial victory over Fabio when Fedor was 39 years old is a weak argument as well.

GSP retired at age 32 with 2 or 3 losses.

Fedor did not even lose until age 33.

Had GSP fought someone other than a 38 year old one eye Bisping he would have likely lost.

GSP is awesome and a top 2 GOAT but don't discredit Fedor. They were both #1 in their weight class for 7 years. They were both awesome

GSP lost to a lightweight journeyman in Matt Serra.

TRT Hendo is an all time great and hits 10x harder than Serra.

So you got a weak argument there.

GSP also had a controversial victory over Hendricks when he was 32. You bringing up a controversial victory over Fabio when Fedor was 39 years old is a weak argument as well.

GSP retired at age 32 with 2 or 3 losses.

Fedor did not even lose until age 33.

Had GSP fought someone other than a 38 year old one eye Bisping he would have likely lost.

GSP is awesome and a top 2 GOAT but don't discredit Fedor. They were both #1 in their weight class for 7 years. They were both awesome
Serra is worlds better than Maldonado. Plus Fedor himself even says he knows he’s not the best and far from it.

But credible media covers mma and they certainly didn’t cover unsanctuoned minor league mma like pride.

Your trolling was good until this. You really dropped the ball here.

Don't worry I'll bless you with the last word. And if your trolling is good I might leave you with a like.

Lots of angry fedor fans lol

Serra is worlds better than Maldonado. Plus Fedor himself even says he knows he’s not the best and far from it.
Fabio has better hands than Serra.

GSP tapped to strikes in less than a minute when Serra hit him.

Fedor got rocked by Fabio many times but never gave up and still came back to win the next 2 rounds.

Fabio has better hands than Serra.

GSP tapped to strikes in less than a minute when Serra hit him.

Fedor got rocked by Fabio many times but never gave up and still came back to win the next 2 rounds.
Aleksander Emelianko also tapped to strikes.

Back