International Fedor Emelianenko on Ukraine, US supported fascism, Crimea (+ENG subs)

F

franklinstower

In this short clip Fedor states that the US and Europe seem to be supporting fascism and that Ukraine and Russia are one. Thoughts and if you agree in what ways do you think the united states is supporting fascism?

Last edited by a moderator:
The man speaks truth.

I think he's wrong about the USA supporting fascism.

Fedor calls fascism "madness" in the video and says that the whole world seems to be suffering from it after Churchill and Roosevelt condemned it in WW2. He says Ukraine and Russia are the same people and shouldn't be fighting.

Seems pretty accurate to me. Fedor is always right.

Being loyal to Putin and then calling the west fascist seems like the CTE talking.

Ugh, I don't know if I even want to watch. I've been a fan of the guy for so long. And there's nothing good about Putin outside of identity politics.

Anyway, the US has been very friendly to fascism abroad since it first popped up. After all, you can do business with fascists, as they can flatten labor rights, consumer protections, wages, etc. But I don't know how the Russia-Ukraine situation reflects any such support or predisposition toward support.

The man speaks truth.

He largely does but to be fair id argue western ukraine has their own similar but different identity. Along with far west ukraine that is formerly polish and hungarian and romanian land that stalin annexed. Ukraine needs to be partioned along these lines
ukraine-map-composite.jpg

AzfwlBy.jpg
ukrainexe6.png
tnMTWhu.png

I think he's wrong about the USA supporting fascism.

Under obama the state department was. Some of those same deep state agentd still exist and push the anti trump and pro globalization agenda.

Last edited:
Fedor is the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Anyone listening to a professional fighter about the state of the world is not an intelligent person...not even Cro-Cop and at least he was elected into office once.

Fedor is the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Anyone listening to a professional fighter about the state of the world is not an intelligent person...not even Cro-Cop and at least he was elected into office once.

Did you watch the video?

Ukraine belongs to Russia? Stop the presses Fedor believes that.

Fedor was born in what is now Ukraine, so of course he believes Ukraine and Russia are one.

Aleksei Oleynik, on the other hand, has disowned his Ukrainian heritage and believes Russia to be superior.

Last edited:
You really believe that the US supports fascism? Fedor is completely on Putin side over everything.
hqdefault.jpg

article-2064342-0EE075F000000578-50_634x502.jpg

russias-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-toasts-with-mixed-martial-arts-picture-id140719022

It's clear but off topic.

Commenting about Fedor not being an authority on politics is not on topic when the topic is Fedor talking about politics?!?

Shertard level, fucking epic. I imagine your next thread is going to be about 50 Cent giving his opinion about string theory and how its proof of white supremacy.

<seedat>

Commenting about Fedor not being an authority on politics is not on topic when the topic is Fedor talking about politics?!?

Shertard level, fucking epic. I imagine your next thread is going to be about 50 Cent giving his opinion about string theory and how its proof of white supremacy.

<seedat>

Couldn't watch a three minute clip but can spend more time than that commenting on what he did not view. Classic man.

Couldn't watch a three minute clip but can spend more time than that commenting on what he did not view. Classic man.

Dont like what you hear, claim they dont know the topic so you dont have to address what they say. Classic man. I hear Tom Brady has some plumbing advice, you should take it.

Dont like what you hear, claim they dont know the topic so you dont have to address what they say. Classic man. I hear Tom Brady has some plumbing advice, you should take it.

You haven't really said anything relevant to the topic other than Fedor is not worth listening too. I disagree with that. There is not much more to say because you haven't watched the clip and can't address the actual material.

At this point you are derailing the thread.

If Fedor, Cro Cop, and Monson all were on the indpendent ticket I would vote for them. I don't always agree with what they say but they are actually pretty intelligent. Better than the choices we had in 2016.

Back