International Fedor Emelianenko on Ukraine, US supported fascism, Crimea (+ENG subs)

no it means (Окраина) Outskirts

Borderlands would be (Граница). Totally different word.

That’s in today’s language with administrative borders.

Back in the day kraina would be the “edge” of the territory you control.

In most Slavic languages it’s like that

Genetically speaking "pure" Slavs (not talking about half Slavs and Fins in northern Russia) from East to West are virtually identical.

It’s more linguistically speaking. You have Russian speakers, polish speakers, Czech speakers n south Slavs. Everybody else is a mix

I'm a simple man. If Fedor says it, then I believe it.

He largely does but to be fair id argue western ukraine has their own similar but different identity. Along with far west ukraine that is formerly polish and hungarian and romanian land that stalin annexed. Ukraine needs to be partioned along these lines
ukraine-map-composite.jpg

AzfwlBy.jpg
ukrainexe6.png
tnMTWhu.png

Under obama the state department was. Some of those same deep state agentd still exist and push the anti trump and pro globalization agenda.

Yeah, pro-Russians were holding like half of the country, and it was often a toss-up in the national elections. But since the conflict began, they lost most of its voting base. Now the territory controlled by the pro-Russian parties is smaller and even they don't support separatism. Not even the rebels in the East are sure do they really want to secede and are not getting support for it from Russia. Only Crimea was a clear issue, mostly Russian region which was given from Russia to Ukraine not long ago. It was Russian either way.

So it's funny when people say that Putin split the country or occupied something. Actually, pro-Russians were the ones that lost most of the regions they traditionally controlled.

I'm a simple man. If Fedor says it, then I believe it.

He's not wrong, its pretty clear the US/EU has helped to foster the growth of Ukrainian nationalism and was willing to turn a blind eye to fascist/extreme right groups being the driving force behind the maiden protests, many of whome have gained political power since.

Doesn't absolve Russian influence of course as Putin was helping to prop up a massively corrupt kleptocracy but in this case I don't think he depended on nationalism/facist to the same degree the west has.

He’s right.

Us was heavily involved in Ukrainian coup n some of groups involved were anti Russian far right nationalists

As for Ukrainians n Russian being same ppl...

Ukraine literally means borderland

N it was border between lech (poles) n rus (Russians)

So Ukrainians are poles (in the west) n Russians (in the east)

And Russians were Norsemen that enslaved Slavs and gave them national name, while substituting the old tribal names. Attempt of creating mythology based on national name in the case of Russia fails miserably because the history of it is not that ancient and the roots of it are easily traceable. Without ancient and mystic roots of national name, national ideology based on it would suck, and hence it's not even adopted by the Russians, only by some on the fringe and foreign fanboys. Mainstream Russian historiography claims none of these things.

However, many Ukrainians are descendants of the people that adopted Russian identity and were fairly recently assimilated into Ukrainian nation.

Last edited:
respect Fedor as a fighter. the man is the goat imo.

I dont give a fuck about his political believes tho as he is a russian puppet in that regard. I am not saying he is wrong or right but i am sure there are many ukrianian people who think otherwise then Fedor.

one could even argue what is worse, Fascism or communism.

And Russians were Norsemen that enslaved Slavs and gave them national name, .

Actually they were invited, and apparently their wives cucked them with local Finno-Ugric serfs, since literally non of the Dukes had Scandinavian blood in them, according to genetic evidence.

Both Ukrainians and Russians are the same fucking people and unlike "Rus" they actually left legacy behind them, so it does not matter who the original Rus were, the Russians are known today because of Slavs who went to the North and conquered Finno-Ugric tribes and not because of some drunk vikings who could not satisfy their whore wives. ;)

Russia fails miserably because the history of it is not that ancient and the roots of it are easily traceable.

WTF are you talking about. It is as ancient as any other Slavic tribe.

That’s in today’s language with administrative borders.

Back in the day kraina would be the “edge” of the territory you control.

In most Slavic languages it’s like that

yes i think you are actually right about "Krai" but then again Krai also means valley/lowlands, which is also applicable to Ukraine.

Being loyal to Putin and then calling the west fascist seems like the CTE talking.

Ugh, I don't know if I even want to watch. I've been a fan of the guy for so long. And there's nothing good about Putin outside of identity politics.

Anyway, the US has been very friendly to fascism abroad since it first popped up. After all, you can do business with fascists, as they can flatten labor rights, consumer protections, wages, etc. But I don't know how the Russia-Ukraine situation reflects any such support or predisposition toward support.

Calling Ukraine fascist is similar to when Republicans say the Democrats are the real racists. It's a talking point drawn from the media. Sure there were the dixiecrats and there are some nazi groups in Ukraine but the entire movement has little to do with fascism. It's basically that Ukraine wants to move out of the Russian sphere and into the EU sphere, for obvious reasons.
Fedor is not talking about the US supporting Franco or Pinochet.
Add to that the idea that everybody you do not like is a fascist and you have a Putin is fascist against the US is fascist argument.

So you are defending the common mans opinion by arguing against a common mans opinion that the commons mans opinion is not an authority on a topic.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Do you even know what the fuck you are arguing...I said he is not an authority, daft cunt.
What makes one an "authority" is going to be influenced by one's biased when we are talking about social and political issues. This isn't hard science. This isn't about understanding whether a guy needs surgery or if the load bearing beams for a building are adequate, requiring the opinion of surgeon/s and structural engineer (respectively).

WTF are you talking about. It is as ancient as any other Slavic tribe.

I just answered to the claim that Ukrainians are actually Russians with the historical fact that the people who gave Russians their name were not even Slavs. Moreover, they were their foreign overlords who erased their older Slavic names. There were dozens of Slavic tribes in Russia and Ukraine before they came.

And you misquoted me. I said that mythology based on the national name, aimed at negating others, can only fail miserably in the case of Russia because the name is not ancient enough among the Slavs to support these claims. Not that Russia is failing because it's not ancient enough.

Calling Ukraine fascist is similar to when Republicans say the Democrats are the real racists. It's a talking point drawn from the media. Sure there were the dixiecrats and there are some nazi groups in Ukraine but the entire movement has little to do with fascism. It's basically that Ukraine wants to move out of the Russian sphere and into the EU sphere, for obvious reasons.
Fedor is not talking about the US supporting Franco or Pinochet.
Add to that the idea that everybody you do not like is a fascist and you have a Putin is fascist against the US is fascist argument.

Not sure which media in the west you would be watching to claim that, I would say the reverse that your own position is the "talking point" that's been pushed hard for years now. The reality of course is that no Poroshenko himself isn't a facist on the level of Franco but the protests that helped bring him to power did involve facist elements that have built up political power.

Were IMHO seeing a situation akin to the former Yugoslavia were an ethnically diverse country is being torn apart by rising nationalism. When you say Ukraine whats closer links with the US/EU you actually mean western Ukraine that's been heavily courted by it and helped stoke that nationalism.

Not sure which media in the west you would be watching to claim that, I would say the reverse that your own position is the "talking point" that's been pushed hard for years now. The reality of course is that no Poroshenko himself isn't a facist on the level of Franco but the protests that helped bring him to power did involve facist elements that have built up political power.

Were IMHO seeing a situation akin to the former Yugoslavia were an ethnically diverse country is being torn apart by rising nationalism. When you say Ukraine whats closer links with the US/EU you actually mean western Ukraine that's been heavily courted by it and helped stoke that nationalism.
Russian media, of course. Most of Ukraine wants closer links with the EU not because they're fascists but because it means economical growth, just like in Hungary or Poland, while Ukraine still has the GDP per capita of an African country.

The situation isn't nearly as bad as in Yugoslavia. There are only 2 large ethnicities in Ukraine and they don't hate each other as Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats.

Russian media, of course. Most of Ukraine wants closer links with the EU not because they're fascists but because it means economical growth, just like in Hungary or Poland, while Ukraine still has the GDP per capita of an African country.

Is Russian media very popular in the west? I wouldn't say so and fascist links to the maiden protests are certainly real although again in terms of overall politics I think general nationalism is a bigger issue.

Economically you've always had a very significant divide in Ukraine between the much more industrialised and resource rich eastern areas and the poorer agricultural western ones, the latter has been far keener for closer ties with the EU.

In terms of ethnic makeup generally I think you need to consider that Ukraine was an administrate entity in the USSR and before that the Russian Empire rather than a nation state and the shift to that status was the result of Yeltsin's opportunistic power grab not careful planning along ethnic lines.

Last edited:
I just answered to the claim that Ukrainians are actually Russians with the historical fact that the people who gave Russians their name were not even Slavs. Moreover, they were their foreign overlords who erased their older Slavic names. There were dozens of Slavic tribes in Russia and Ukraine before they came.

And you misquoted me. I said that mythology based on the national name, aimed at negating others, can only fail miserably in the case of Russia because the name is not ancient enough among the Slavs to support these claims. Not that Russia is failing because it's not ancient enough.

Well fair enough, i did not meant to misquote you.

Holy autism Batman. Dude you're so hard up to spam post you don't even realize when you're brutally contradicting yourself

You may want to read the rest of the conversation you dropped yourself into...but thanks for the potato post.

What makes one an "authority" is going to be influenced by one's biased when we are talking about social and political issues. This isn't hard science. This isn't about understanding whether a guy needs surgery or if the load bearing beams for a building are adequate, requiring the opinion of surgeon/s and structural engineer (respectively).

No, halfwit. This is about a person that sat there and gave no details, no data, no hard facts. Just blanket statements and ideology about shit that happened many decades ago.

A thing a person that is informed would not do. This is not more relevant than if you asked the quest to an Uber driver and uploaded it then started a thread about it.

neither the US or Europe is even remotely Fascist

Nationalist? absolutely, maybe even Xenophobic? sure

but not Fascist.

Back