Fedor Emelianenko questioned by FBI for his ties to Trump, denies being a Russian spy

Did you see how Mir rocked him this weekend before his chin failed him?

Fedor is the fucking man. What other GOAT contender gets this kinda clout?

Even if he was a spy, what the hell would he be able to accomplish as an MMA fighter?

This Russian spy thing/Trump collusion with Russia is getting ridiculous. If the F.B.I. can prove that the Las Vegas shooter had no terrorist ties in less than a day yet can’t prove Trump’s had Russian ties for over two years shows they have no legs to stand on.

How glorious it would be if in 2021, some democrat mentions Fedor as being the russia connection.

It's official, it was Fedor who stole the election from Hillary...

This is about the rock bottom of grasping at straws as you can get

Not sure if this is quite rock bottom. They still haven’t interrogated Yakoff Smirnoff (I understand that’s next week)

Even if he was a spy, what the hell would he be able to accomplish as an MMA fighter?

He is def a spy and being a washed up overrated fighter with a suspect chin is just his cover.

fedor-needed-putins-blessing.jpg

<26> C'mon bro. Wake up and get your shit together.

No, it isn't. They only spoke with him for a few minutes. What the exact subject was is anybody's guess, but it was obviously something in the ballpark of confirming something about his short-lived relationship with Cohen and Trump when they managed and part-owned Affliction.

So am I the only one that noticed that nowhere has it said why the FBI questioned Fedor but everyone keeps mentioning Trump and Russian collusion?

No, it isn't. They only spoke with him for a few minutes. What the exact subject was is anybody's guess, but it was obviously something in the ballpark of confirming something about his short-lived relationship with Cohen and Trump when they managed and part-owned Affliction.

So they’re going to interview literally every single client a lawyer has ever had?

Kinda sounds like a fishing expedition. Quite literally from an investigation usage of the term actually

Back