Fedor Emelianenko

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
Dope guy

I've seen alot of threads on him recently, Fedor vs Stipe, Cain, and some other cats.

It seems sherdog is divided 50/50. Some say he wouldn't last in todays division while others say these news guys aren't that much better than the old guys.

But the reason I made this thread is to add a spin to the classic question.

Imagine a 22 year old Fedor enters the HW division this year, the only difference is he's not training in Russia. He's training at a top camp, ATT, AKA, Kings MMA, Jackson Wink MMA, or any other camp you think would match. Or even a specific camp centered around him in America.

The fighters haven't changed, the training just got better

Look how far guys like Mark Hunt and Werdum got late in their career just by switching up camps. Now imagine Fedor going through the same thing <Eek2.0>

I think he wins the belt sometime in the next two years, and defends it arounds 5-6 times until he eventually loses. He's not going undefeated in this era. But he'll still be the HW goat, probably not P4P goat.

He sells dope? He fights cats? Wtf if wrong with training in Russia? Training in America doesn't mean it's automatically better. No year old fedor would do well against today's top hws. He's honestly probably lose by ko to arlovski in a rematch.

Fedor would kick the shit out of everyone today even if he was training out of Red Devil.

Fedor at red devil would beat any mma fighter that has ever stepped in the cage. He was a killer and fought to finish

Goat

Last edited:
He sells dope? He fights cats? Wtf if wrong with training in Russia? Training in America doesn't mean it's automatically better. No year old fedor would do well against today's top hws. He's honestly probably lose by ko to arlovski in a rematch.

<36>

Look at how much a fighter changes once he entere a top camp. And where are almost 90 percent of top mma camps in?

Back