Fedor goes vegetarian

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Add the GOAT to the list.

c06a184ee6da8d13dd069af4aba04713.jpg

Now he's officially pat of a cult if true.

I'm betting on Sonnen now.

I never thought i would ever root against Fedor. Hopefully he doesnt get preachy about his veganism.

Why?

Cabo Diaz beat Conor while being a vegetarian.

Any reputable strength training coach will say being a vegan does not work. You can cite one or two fighters who have had some success. For the majority of competitive athletes it does not work. Is Fedor going to have pitter patter punches like Nick Diaz now?

Any reputable strength training coach will say being a vegan does not work. You can cite one or two fighters who have had some success. For the majority of competitive athletes it does not work. Is Fedor going to have pitter patter punches like Nick Diaz now?

First of all Fedor isnt vegan, he is vegetarian.

Second of all there are athletes in the NBA, NFL, and Soccer who are vegetarian and still perform at the highest level. Should I name drop?

Thirdly there are animals who are insanely powerful and strong and fast who are strictly plant eaters.

I'm not even a vegetarian myself but its hilarious to see how many pussies get so intimidated when they hear that someone is equally strong on a vegetarian diet.

He’s probably gonna come into this fight in pretty good shape then. This is a relatively fast turnaround for Fedor I’m excited to see how his body and conditioning looks off the heels of 2 fights in 6 months. Hopefully less muffin top-py than usual.

First of all Fedor isnt vegan, he is vegetarian.

Second of all there are athletes in the NBA, NFL, and Soccer who are vegetarian and still perform at the highest level. Should I name drop?

Thirdly there are animals who are insanely powerful and strong and fast who are strictly plant eaters.

I'm not even a vegetarian myself but its hilarious to see how many pussies get so intimidated when they hear that someone is equally strong on a vegetarian diet.

Who's intimated? Better yet, why would anyone be intimidated, lol? Re-read what I wrote. I said the majority of strength coaches say it won't work. You can call me names if you like but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work for most athletes, otherwise they would mostly be doing it wouldn't they?

Who's intimated? Better yet, why would anyone be intimidated, lol? Re-read what I wrote. I said the majority of strength coaches say it won't work. You can call me names if you like but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work for most athletes, otherwise they would mostly be doing it wouldn't they?

The majority of strenght coaches are meatheads who know nothing about nutrition (hell, most doctors know next to nothing about nutrition, less than 20 percent of medical schools have a single required course in nutrition, imagine strenght coaches..). Like the baldie here in this video who flat out told the guy it was impossible to do an iron man on a vegan diet, and of course the guy went and completed it.

A strongman like Baboumian became stronger when he went from vegetarian to vegan improving his records, and as another dude wrote in the comments ''Kendrick Farris is the only American to make the olympics this year for weightlifting and he is a vegan''.
There is nothing magical in meat that gives you more strenght, everything that's in meat you can get elsewhere.

Last edited:
Some of you guys act like being vegetarian makes you weaker. I fought an mma fight as a vegetarian and was able to win against a man 25lb bigger. I felt the quickest and in the best shape of my life while vegetarian

FEDOR IS ONE OF THE GREATEST EVER! He's an athlete not a kid, if he doesn't feel good being a vegetarian or he feels weaker he'd know and most likely stop doing it.

The majority of strenght coaches are meatheads who know nothing about nutrition (hell, most doctors know next to nothing about nutrition, less than 20 percent of medical schools have a single required course in nutrition, imagine strenght coaches..). Like the baldie here in this video who flat out told the guy it was impossible to do an iron man on a vegan diet, and of course the guy went and completed it.

A strongman like Baboumian became stronger when he went from vegetarian to vegan improving his records, and as another dude wrote in the comments ''Kendrick Farris is the only American to make the olympics this year for weightlifting and he is a vegan''.
There is nothing magical in meat that gives you more strenght, everything that's in meat you can get elsewhere.

Vegetables are incomplete protein. The only way some vegan is doing competitive power lifting is if they are on pure amino acids (which comes from animal protein and has all the amino acids unlike plants), plus their nefarious other "supplements", of course.

Again, if what you said is true like I said to MixFight, almost everyone would be a vegan or vegetarian. You can pull one guys name out of a hat and say "well this guy did it," it doesn't change the fact that the majority are eating meat.

As much as I'd love that to be true I hughly doubt it.
Here's Fedya eating "Katleti po Kiyevski" last month. (A Russian dish of fried chicken breast filled with butter and spices)

Now, after reading some of the comments above I have to say this :
I stopped eating meat at the beginning of this year and a month or two after that I went full vegan. Also eating mostly organic and alkaline food.
I gotta tell you, I feel incredible most of the time. Feeling overall healthier, lighter, more energetic and stronger. With a clearer mind and overall better mentally.
The vegans that are losing muscle and feeling weaker on a vegan diet are the ones that simply don't know nothing about diet and nutrients. You can't just eat lattuce and tomatoes and expect miracles. You gotta give your body all that it needs to perform at it's highest state. And YES - it's very possible being on a vegan diet.

To sum it up - if you know how to do it correctly then Vegan diet > Meat diet.

Back