Fedor goes vegetarian

Yeah, they are meat-free, which actually means they just don't eat beef and pork.
I know that Kron is still on this pseudo Vegan diet but not sure about Diaz bros.

What is happening? I click on an article about Fedor being a vegetarian and people are arguing about Hitler's pee hole or something lol

Of all the god damn changes Fedor could’ve made to his training...

Vegetables are incomplete protein. The only way some vegan is doing competitive power lifting is if they are on pure amino acids (which comes from animal protein and has all the amino acids unlike plants), plus their nefarious other "supplements", of course.

Again, if what you said is true like I said to MixFight, almost everyone would be a vegan or vegetarian. You can pull one guys name out of a hat and say "well this guy did it," it doesn't change the fact that the majority are eating meat.

No that's a myth being parroted around by clueless uninformed people. The proteins in plants and legumes are not incomplete protein, they all have a complete amino acid profile, only gelatin is an incomplete protein as it lacks the amino acid tryptophan.

No they're vegetarians.
I watch some youtube videos. Nate said he isnt 100% percent vegan. He eats eggs and fish from time to time. Nick also stated this in the video when they are eating with Anthony Bourdain. I guess once in awhile is good for them

I watch some youtube videos. Nate said he isnt 100% percent vegan. He eats eggs and fish from time to time. Nick also stated this in the video when they are eating with Anthony Bourdain. I guess once in awhile is good for them

I never said they were vegans, I said they were vegetarians.

So what? He could still have eggs and dairy even if so. Hes not missing out on anything

Thinly veiled Fedor victory thread. We all know if Fedor loses, he'll be sucking some sausage all fight.

He's going to lose. Don't be stupid, Fedor. Your body was designed to eat meat. You will lose muscle and strength.. More muscle and strength. Stupid.

No, and I believe that, like the Urban legend of him being a Jew, people love to believe crazy shit about Hitler.
Look a little deeper into his dinky.... I found muddy, conflicting evidence. I did conclude that he had a goofy dinky, though! I think his peehole was misplaced, ya, but he didn’t have a micro, although you will find a ton of articles saying he did.
As for the mother was a Jew thing, I think she didn’t know who her dad was. Naturally we all want him to have been a Jew.... but that isn’t really jew process.
"jew process" = gold!

It's a fishy video, made by a random and unknown YouTuber. I believe the video is some click bait / vegetarian propaganda and Fedor still does eat meat.

That's a terrible idea. Well, I guess Sonnen actually will win.

Dang, it just hit me. Fedor is only 2 wins away from being the HW champ in 2018. After almost 19 years of fighting. It would be a GOAT ending to a GOAT career.

If he can't handle his meat how on earth can he handle the american gangster chael sonnen?

As much as I'd love that to be true I hughly doubt it.
Here's Fedya eating "Katleti po Kiyevski" last month. (A Russian dish of fried chicken breast filled with butter and spices)

Now, after reading some of the comments above I have to say this :
I stopped eating meat at the beginning of this year and a month or two after that I went full vegan. Also eating mostly organic and alkaline food.
I gotta tell you, I feel incredible most of the time. Feeling overall healthier, lighter, more energetic and stronger. With a clearer mind and overall better mentally.
The vegans that are losing muscle and feeling weaker on a vegan diet are the ones that simply don't know nothing about diet and nutrients. You can't just eat lattuce and tomatoes and expect miracles. You gotta give your body all that it needs to perform at it's highest state. And YES - it's very possible being on a vegan diet.

To sum it up - if you know how to do it correctly then Vegan diet > Meat diet.

What are you eating on a regular basis?

Back