Fedor got his back taken AND mounted

Fedor had always been pretty lax about giving up position off his back - even in his prime. He'd somehow always explode out in a scramble when his opponent tries to pass. He's definitely not the type to hang on to his guard for dear life in the hopes of getting stood up.

I agree,,, You may not like the comparison but Urijah Faber was the same way... He gave zero fucks about somebody taking his back for a moment... Just that confident in his ground game.

I think Bader controls Fedor on the ground for a decision or GnP stoppage. True, Fedor can certainly catch Bader wih a punch when he’s coming in, especially in the first round, but Bader is not going to stand with him.

TS has always been a Fedor hating bitch ass soy boy.

WHat if I told you....chael is actually a good fighter and doesn't get enough credit? Fedor and chael BOTH looked solid in that fight. Even if they aren't in their primes anymore.

Execuse me. Let’s bet then. How’s that?

You said fedor wins. I don’t think he does.
Put up or shut up small fry.
You still haven't addressed how the payment will work. Are you driving here to pay cash? At +300 you'll owe me 150 total. I don't take checks...

You still haven't addressed how the payment will work. Are you driving here to pay cash? At +300 you'll owe me 150 total. I don't take checks...

No odds. Pick em. $50 PayPal??
We can ask a mod to escrow and hold
Funds. Lmk

I do not think Fedor Emelianenko has a good floor technique. That's why I let Chael get to your shore.

No odds. Pick em. $50 PayPal??
We can ask a mod to escrow and hold
Funds. Lmk
Sorry, gotta put my 50 down on good odds. +300 at real bookies.

I'll still talk shit and laugh at you though when Ryan goes down.

Gentleman's bet for shit talking rights.

Back