Fedor > GSP

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you wanna discount Jones resume because he popped and pick a natty goat, it's Fedor and it's not close. Sorry virgin GSP fans

- Better wins
- More exciting style
- Never ducked anyone or cherry picked
- Heavyweight
- Didn't get sparked out in his prime
- Kill or be killed
- Didn't leave the sport after tasting defeat and being tested
- Always the smaller man
- Still putting on exciting fights at 42 years old

The man is a gladiator and the most humble champion of all time

images

How long has this been upsetting you?

Last edited:
I like both. But GSP over Fedor.

If you wanna discount Jones resume because he popped and pick a natty goat, it's Fedor and it's not close. Sorry virgin GSP fans

- Better wins
- More exciting style
- Heavyweight
- Kill or be killed
- Always the smaller man

images

GSP thinks Fedor is the GOAT.

His fans think GSP is the GOAT.

HIs fans think GSP is wrong.

Lul

Its not even up for debate.

Fedor had better wins over more dangerous fighters.

Never lost in his prime.

Never lost to a journeyman while in his prime.

More exciting fighting style.

23 fights in 4.5 years during his run from RINGS to the second Nog fight.

Still slinging bombs and finding chins at 42 and fighting with the heart of G.

GSP is legendary and should be respected but Fedor is/was on another level.

- Always the smaller man

HUGE myth! Fedor actually outweighed his opponent more then he was outweighed

Also i probably have Fedor as the GOAT since Jones is such a fuck up, but Fedor fans are by far the most insecure of all MMA fans.

GSP thinks Fedor is the GOAT.

His fans think GSP is the GOAT.

HIs fans think GSP is wrong.

Lul

No matter who you think is the GOAT, who GSP says doesn't matter. GSP would NEVER in a million years call himself the GOAT, even if he clearly was. Its just not the type of guy he is

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion TS, hope it will help you sleep better in the future :)

- Better wins
What does this mean? Every time GSP fought before he ghosted for 4 years was against the #1 contender. If anything they only fell off the hype train AFTER GSP beat him. Fedor fought a bunch of excellent fighters, true, but he also fought cans like Brett Rodgers during his "prime", and let's not even look at his most recent fights.
- More exciting style
A matter of opinion which I would agree with but this doesn't mean shit when determing who is the best MMArtist and therefore GOAT.
Who did GSP duck or cherry pick? For 6 years he fought the best the UFC welterweight division could throw at him. I suppose during his comeback he could've/should've came back at WW and fought Woodley, so +1 there, but with that logic Fedor 'ducked' the UFC his entire career.
- Heavyweight
Mmmkay you like the big boys, good for you, again has no bearing on relevancy toward GOATness. If anything HW has been the most shallow division the most often. WW has always been murderers row.
Not sure what this mean. Is this in reference to the Matt Sera KO? Hey man when grown ass killers throw bones sometimes the better man loses, it happens. I'm glad it did, it made GSP come back stronger and showed us all that no man is superman. I guess you could argue that by the time Fedor lost he was out of his prime but it's kind of a weak argument, if you're a professional fighter and you lose it effects your record and your legacy, and aside from stuff like Liddel/Ortiz 3 that we saw where Liddel was clearly a shell of himself, Fedor has straight up lost and lost more convincingly than GSP to less-skilled opponents more often.
- Kill or be killed
You like the big boys who bang, bro, I get it, so do I, but again this doesn't mean shit when talking about the GOAT. GSP is arguably the most intelligent fighter to enter the octagon, the fact that he could outstrike strikers and outwrestle wrestlers speaks to his greatness, you can't fault him for winning in the most efficient way possible.
Wat. He left the sport after a close fight against Johnny Hendricks. Fedor never left, true. I guess if you're calling GPS a quitter you get a +1 but I find it weird calling into question the honor and courage of a man who fights professionally for a living and hardly judge him for wanting to step away for awhile.
- Always the smaller man
Except against Chael, Maldonado, Hendo, Matt Lindland, Mark Hunt (I guess he weights less but he's taller and had the reach), and probably a bunch others that I'm not gonna check. Other than about half his fights, though, you're right.
Agreed. Again, though, no relevance to his GOATness. We're talking about GOAT not who fights the most, if so then Travis Fulton and Jeremy Horn must fight in a deathmatch to take the crown.

No doubt, totally agree, again though has no relevance to his GOATness.

There is a solid case for Fedor as GOAT, but it's by no means 'not even close'. GSP, Fedor, and Jones all make solid arguments, and given that GSP both fought in the UFC most of his career and never had substance issues I think it's hard to deny objectively that he should be considered the MMA GOAT until show otherwise. And I'm a huge Fedor fan, btw.

Last edited:
GSP is the GOAT: of ducking and being scared

looking through their records, fedor fought a ton of cans. Gsp defenitely fought the more consistently tough fights.

some of fedors wins with their career records:

martin lazarov (0-2)
levon lagilava (1-3)
hiroya takada (1-3)
mihail apostolov (0-1)
ryushi yanagisawa (24-25)
lee hasdell (9-14)
chris haseman (20-17)
gary goodridge (23-22)
yuji nagata (0-2)
naoya ogawa (7-2)
zulu (9-9)
hong man choi (4-5)
jaideep singh (2-3)

add in fedor has 5 losses and im not seeing the argument for him over gsp.

HUGE myth! Fedor actually outweighed his opponent more then he was outweighed

Also i probably have Fedor as the GOAT since Jones is such a fuck up, but Fedor fans are by far the most insecure of all MMA fans.

no they're not, Conor and Ronda fans were way worse.

Nah Gsp is above Fedor in both resume and skills.

just search on google "greatest MMA fighter of all time" and every article/sites put GSP above fedor
https://www.tapology.com/rankings/top-ten-all-time-greatest-mma-and-ufc-fighters
https://mmalife.com/25-best-pound-for-pound-mma-fighters-of-all-time/

even his fellow Russian khabib agree GSP is the goat
http://www.punditarena.com/mma/ccun...v-names-his-greatest-mma-fighter-of-all-time/
khano1.jpg

"I think he’s the greatest fighter in the history of the UFC."

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/

airball.gif

Last edited:
I agree TS, GSP is the GOAT by far

Back