Fedor hasn't had a quality win since 2009. It's 2018.

Fedor has been retired and is basically fighting now for shits and giggles. We are all well aware that fedor hasn't been beating anyone for a while who is not a top HW as anyone with a brain is aware that Fedor prob knows this as well. This thread is one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever seen in my entire life. Fuck you and the clique that you claim

Fedor has 2 wins over currently ranked UFC Heavyweights

Cain Velasquez has 0

Who wants to talk about what a bust Cain Velasquez is?
Cain would destroy Fedor worse than Meathead did...

Resort to shitty insults, cuz there really isn’t anything else to say. Could st least get creative. Classic denial.

I’m here for you.

Your argument was so weak people would rather make fun of you then argue your point that doesn't exist......

Saying fedor was lucky to be around in PRIDE ERA cuz he wouldn't hang nowadays when there are literally still Pride ERA guys still ranked in the UFC is about as retarded as it gets....

GET lost dweeb

Your argument was so weak people would rather make fun of you then argue your point that doesn't exist......

Saying fedor was lucky to be around in PRIDE ERA cuz he wouldn't hang nowadays when there are literally still Pride ERA guys still ranked in the UFC is about as retarded as it gets....

GET lost dweeb

No need to be rude, It’s not my fault fedor can’t hang with Fabio Maldonado.

No need to be rude, It’s not my fault fedor can’t hang with Fabio Maldonado.

That literally does nothing for your troll job ....

Except expose you know your argument is retarded and you are in fact trolling.

PRIDE guys are STILL fucking ranked in the ufc......please......im waiting lmfao

That literally does nothing for your troll job ....

Except expose you know your argument is retarded and you are in fact trolling.

PRIDE guys are STILL fucking ranked in the ufc......please......im waiting lmfao

Lol u retarded bro? Where the wins at?

Lol u retarded bro? Where the wins at?

I' m not arguing fedor is an elite HW at this stage of his career......are you really that slow?Anyone expecting him to be prime at 40 is dumb as fuck.

I'm arguing your stupid comment that fedor was lucky to be around in PRIDE ERA because he couldn't hang today.........(which I already destroyed pointing out pride guys are ranked in the UFC right now)

I'm still waiting for a response to pride guys still being ranked in the ufc..............

I' m not arguing fedor is an elite HW at this stage of his career......are you really that slow?Anyone expecting him to be prime at 40 is dumb as fuck.

I'm arguing your stupid comment that fedor was lucky to be around in PRIDE ERA because he couldn't hang today.........(which I already destroyed pointing out pride guys are ranked in the UFC right now)

I'm still waiting for a response to pride guys still being ranked in the ufc..............

I just www.destroyed.com(thanks for pointing it out)(lol)

Not sure what youre arguing to be honest The fact that are any ranked pride fighters is irrelevant. He has 1 win over current top 10. Mark hunt being around doesn’t prove anything.

His best wins in his whole career have been beaten by guys like Gonzaga, Brendan Schaub, and Frank Mir. Guy realizes it after big foot, hendo and runs off to par his record vs guys like Monson, rizzo, etc

But keep telling ur self he was out of his prime.

<30> your ignorance is astounding.....

I don't see the point... Fedor is goat, but isn't a title contender, or fighting to make his way to the title, he's making bank. He is a draw... So what's the issue with him fighting for big $ since it wasn't there when he was on top.?

he was retired for a significant portion of the time period you listed TS. what a goof.

No quality HW's in this tourney. Fedor's not been a top fighter for years, nor has any other HW in it. It's old guys. GP's are fun tho.

No quality HW's in this tourney. Fedor's not been a top fighter for years, nor has any other HW in it. It's old guys. GP's are fun tho.

Agreed. I think Mitrione and Nelson are decent but not top tier. I don't remember if either were ranked when they left the UFC, but they definitely aren't bums.

I think the winner of Bader/Mo has a real good shot at winning the entire thing, especially with Matt's terrible TDD displayed against Roy.

he was retired for a significant portion of the time period you listed TS. what a goof.

Your point doesn't take away from the fact that he hasn't done anything of note in the sport since 2009. That is truth, no matter how you spin it.

George Foreman hasn't beaten anyone in the last 6 months.

Since his win over Andrei Arlovski in 2009, Fedor hasn't had a quality win over any decent competition.

Please someone tell me how any of his wins since then were quality wins?

The only one who debatably comes close in my eyes is Ishii, and he still is not a top heavyweight at all.

It has almost been a decade since he has done anything of note in this sport.

Would love to hear any arguments otherwise.

Fedor is way past his prime, how is this even an argument you feel you have to make?

Back