Fedor hasn't had a quality win since 2009. It's 2018.

Fedor is way past his prime, how is this even an argument you feel you have to make?

Not really an argument as much as a statement of fact - I think some people forget how long it's been since he was actually relevant in a competitive sense. It is debatable if he even warrants a spot in Bellator's HW tournament, but its obvious they just threw names in for ratings.

Agreed. I think Mitrione and Nelson are decent but not top tier. I don't remember if either were ranked when they left the UFC, but they definitely aren't bums.

I think the winner of Bader/Mo has a real good shot at winning the entire thing, especially with Matt's terrible TDD displayed against Roy.
yeah, I got Bader taking the whole thing. If he stands too much against the HW finalist he'll be in trouble, though.

I wish Fedor would stay retired, his best years are behind him. I just hate seeing him get finished by fighters that he would of demolished in his prime years. Reminds me of Roy Jones Jr, great fighter in his prime, but fought on for too long past his prime and losing to lesser fighters.

I wish Fedor would stay retired, his best years are behind him. I just hate seeing him get finished by fighters that he would of demolished in his prime years. Reminds me of Roy Jones Jr, great fighter in his prime, but fought on for too long past his prime and losing to lesser fighters.

Him winning the bellator belt would be cool, but I don't think that will happen and I agree - he should probably be retired by now.

Ah yeah.... he's been fighting for quite sometime and hasn't been in his prime since 2007.

Him winning the bellator belt would be cool, but I don't think that will happen and I agree - he should probably be retired by now.
You see that happen many times to fighters as history shows, for example Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddell, Diego Sanchez, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans and many many more. it happens all the time, this is a young man's game. the younger fighters for the most part win most of the time.

Go figure, Fedor started to decline after 33 fights at Heavyweight while being undersized.

#Shocking

You crazy ts. Fedor hasn’t been in his prime since 5 seconds before werdum fight.

Not really an argument as much as a statement of fact - I think some people forget how long it's been since he was actually relevant in a competitive sense. It is debatable if he even warrants a spot in Bellator's HW tournament, but its obvious they just threw names in for ratings.

Well yeah, pretty obvious stuff here mate.

It doesnt really change the overall point, but i'd say Rogers was his last legit win. People just remember him as that dude who changed tires and went completely off the rails. But he was a big heavy handed guy who was undefeated, generally considered top 10 and had just knocked out AA in under 20 seconds. I distinctly remember after the Fedor fight some MMA site put out an article saying something along the lines of "forget Fedor vs Brock, Brett Rogers would beat Brock"

But yes, Fedor has been irrelevant this decade and its sucked to see. I wish he had just retired in 2009.

Back