Fedor hitting pads at the park today

Keeping his combinations incredibly simple in every video. Like...1-2 or 3-2.

Keeping his combinations incredibly simple in every video. Like...1-2 or 3-2.

That's what Thai's do. No need to complicate things. Keep it simple and effective.

That's what Thai's do. No need to complicate things. Keep it simple and effective.

And with the amount of power that he has, he doesn't need long combinations.
A single strike usually seals the deal for him.
Ask Rogers or Rizzo.
A sloppy combo that was countered is what got him into trouble against Maldonado.

I'm not sure what to think about this.

Mir is slow as fuck but I think Fedor will follow him to the grounded and get caught again.

I would prefer to see a lot more bob and weave instead of standing straight throwing 1 2's.

He looks incredibly stiff. No movement in his hips, no turning or sitting down on his punches.

I think back to him hitting mitts post Werdum, it was like a shotgun going off and moving probably twice as fast. I hope he was just getting loose in that vid.

Mir is slow as fuck but I think Fedor will follow him to the grounded and get caught again.
I fear this might happen. Mir is just lethal on the ground, and Fedor is probably still so stubborn that he believes sambo is superior to BJJ.

Cool. Put $75 on fedro at +125 so either way I will be happy if he wins or loses.

Damn where are the old school chain punches? He needs to go back to that. And that foot work soon he will be doing the tippy toe Penn.

Straight pretty fast punches and not crazy looping casting ones will serve him well against Mir.

I like that his punches look very straight and not the wild, swinging for the fences roundhouses we have seen that leave him wide open for a counter

if fedor comes out to his original entrance music he wins by ko.

Back