Fedor injures knee in training camp preparing for Mir, will still fight.

I had bursitis in my shoulder during training and it took a month for it to heal substantially. The first week I couldn’t move my arm more than an inch or two without terrible pain.

And my 69 year old dad has bursitis in his elbow and only realized because someone told him it was swolen. Sometimes it is just a fluid build-up and nothing to worry about.

According to Fedor's coach, Vladimir Voronov Fedor is suffering from "bursitis" in his knee which basically means he has inflammation in his knee. Says that he is still training 100% (lol) and will be ready for the fight. Also says Fedor will be training in Stary Oskol (sad) with his regular training partners. Hopefully he didnt blow his knee out because inflammation occurs when you tear ligaments.

This is just sad and its not looking good for the GOAT. 41 year old Fedor with a blown out knee fighting in Bellator against Frank Mir who takes limbs.

Regardless what happens we are going down with the ship. Its been one hell of a ride.
tumblr_lj7p51jTtn1qct7az.gif

I wish he would stop doing this to us but fuck it...forever a fan!

Wow this is not good news, bursitis is usually very painful. If it's on his knee I wonder how much training can he do. Fedor is definitely a badass though so hopefully it won't affect him much.

Into Bolivia!.... 'I take my hand off to him'

Back