Fedor preparing for Chael - training camp pics and videos

I don’t think Fedors chin is that blown out, the times he’s been rocked lately has been due to running into hooks and getting right straight’d by a much bigger heavier guy than him.

I doubt Chael will rock fedor.

My faith in fedor is actually growing as we get closer to the fight, no one really thought he would beat mir but he did. Fedor can surprise us at any moment and show flashes of his old self. Despite being rocked in the first round of the Maldonado fight, he showed new tools like a flying knee and I forgot what else.

I truly believed if he focuses on Tdd, and fights carefully, he can win on points or ko. Even a sub but we haven’t seen a sub from him in years so that’s less likely imo.

Mir put Fedor down with the first punch he threw. Mitrione put Fedor down with the first punch he threw. Maldonado put Fedor down in the very first round.

Chael can easily put Fedor down EVEN being smaller with the most pillowy of pillowfists to ever have pillowed. Nobody realizes the extent of "doneness". It's a small wonder Gordon Ramsay isn't screaming about how overdone he is at this point.

Your fucking GRANDMA could KO Fedor.

Mir put Fedor down with the first punch he threw. Mitrione put Fedor down with the first punch he threw. Maldonado put Fedor down in the very first round.

Chael can easily put Fedor down EVEN being smaller with the most pillowy of pillowfists to ever have pillowed. Nobody realizes the extent of "doneness". It's a small wonder Gordon Ramsay isn't screaming about how overdone he is at this point.

Your fucking GRANDMA could KO Fedor.

We will see, I still doubt chael of all people will ko anyone much less Fedor.

chael could ko him with the right punch, and he does have more in the tank than fedor does

i just think the fact that chael is a small HW and fedor has been fighting bigger guys his entire life will help him out in this. when mir clinched fedor he got sent flying. that was a good sign for those that are worried fedor will get wrestled to death. i just think hes too big of a guy and he'll crack sonnen with a bomb when they engage.

chael could ko him with the right punch, and he does have more in the tank than fedor does

i just think the fact that chael is a small HW and fedor has been fighting bigger guys his entire life will help him out in this. when mir clinched fedor he got sent flying. that was a good sign for those that are worried fedor will get wrestled to death. i just think hes too big of a guy and he'll crack sonnen with a bomb when they engage.

He won't know what to do if Sonnen takes him to the cage and takes his legs.

I don't know how Sonnen keeps Fedor from knocking him out or subbing him over the course of the fight.

Use your real account!!! I haven’t posted much since April 2018, your join date so unless you stalked my previous posts…you wouldn’t even know. Lame fuck boys on this site.
since april ehhh... the last time Fedor fought... Hmmmm its almost like you are not so secretly obsessed with him and come crawling out of your hole to talk shit about a far greater human being then yourself, every time there is any news about him. He fucked your mom didn't he?? I knew it

Lots of bitching in this thread.

War fedor, while I think he should train elsewhere, he won't but this is beyond the twilight of his career I am just happy to keep seeing him fight.

@Mixfight still buying the propoganda I see. Nothing ever changes I guess. Haha HA.

Fedor has fallen behind. because he prefers to train w Baby Fedor on soviet playground equipment where he is #1 star struck star guy w 40 foot statues of Lenin eating porriage instead of nice PEDs and protein powders,,,instead of going to a real camp, doing modern training, train BJJ and sparring w other champs not chumps.

AMERICA IS #1 FOR mma. Not Amesterdam all they do is eat pot brownies there, go bankrupt and ride their stupid cruiser bikes.

It's seriously a joke how crappy Fedors camps are. Sure it makes him more of a champion that he thrived in-spite of but imagine if he train at AKA, BJPenns, anywhere else.

If you are going to disrespect us then at least spell the name of the city correct. It's spelled Amsterdam.

How fitting! Today Fedor celebrates his 42nd birthday and also finished his training camp in Holland !

42667567_1895912483831575_2261255566439481344_n.jpg

*these gloves will be auctioned - money goes to some kind of charity as usual - More details on Peter Teijsse's facebook page.

Thnx for the update.

If his tdd is even someone remotely close to what it was during his Noguiera fights then it will be a long night for Chael. His reflexes are slower today but as long as he trains adequately, and anticipates the td then he should have this.

I don't see how Fedor can lose this fight. He's the better fighter in every aspect of the this fight and he's the true HW and bigger man. Chael has a very slim chance to finishing Fedor which means he's gotta win a decision, he won't KO him and a sub is very slim. FEdor on the other hand has big KO power and a submission threat to which Chael has been victim to over his career. Fedor should have this wrapped up by round 2.

His last fight he knocked out Mir and trained primarily in russia.

Who will they use to mimic Sonnen???? Good question???

Some guy with no standup and spams single and double legs lol??

It's God's will lol

Word on the street is that Chael asked Shogun to train. He thought he could do a fair job of imitating Fedor's reckless brawling style. But Shogun was too concerned about getting submitted again.

Back