Fedor preparing for Chael - training camp pics and videos

Fedya looking great for 42!

LOL damn just imagine around the same age Henderson was knocking your idol out. Also from 42-46 years old fought shogun x2, machida, rashad, DC, Bisping, Lombard, belfort, etc…while fedro is fighting and losing to ufc reject maldonando LOL!!!

Don’t think you know the definition of facts ya twat. I listed FACTS! Mir was 2-7 in last 9. Mir had not fought in 2 years before fedor.

More facts, fedor was 5-1 going into the Mir fight and Mir was 2-6 headed into the fedor fight.

Facts clown! Run along now!

Hey dipshit!! You do realize fedor retired from mma for 3 years after the Pedro Rizzo fight in 2012 right?
He returned to mma after 3 years of retirement in December 2015 against Singh.Since his return to MMA he is officially 2-1 (1-1-1 if u agree Fabio fight was a draw)

You said he was 5-1 .....where are you getting thus fictitious number?His win streak leading to meathead that included a 3 year inactivity gap?..GTFO

You say Mir was 2-6 if your counting 8 fights prior to their encounter then fedor was 5-3 not 5-1.Or better yet let's do 9 fights making fedors record to 5-4......stfu loser.

You merely tried to only count fedors win streak and the meathead fight instead of a proper even analysis you twat.

Your so stupid it's too easy ....its not even gratifying proving what's obvious....YOUR AN IDIOT.
Both guys were shot but fedor put Mir in the dirt quit trying to BS some made up point you dumb fuck your easily picked apart and exposed.

You agree that fedor NEVER beat UFC CHAMPS NOW???

...umm... i already said he beat about 10 ufc champs. that fact is still... you know, a fact.

btw, after seeing how great the ufc's hw division is... this joke/grandparent tourney that bellator's doing looks like it might actually have top level HWs, anyway.

Hey dipshit!! You do realize fedor retired from mma for 3 years after the Pedro Rizzo fight in 2012 right?
He returned to mma after 3 years of retirement in December 2015 against Singh.Since his return to MMA he is officially 2-1 (1-1-1 if u agree Fabio fight was a draw)

You said he was 5-1 .....where are you getting thus fictitious number?

You say Mir was 2-6 if your counting 8 fights prior to their encounter then fedor was 5-3 not 5-1.Or better yet let's do 9 fights making fedors record to 5-4......stfu loser.

You merely tried to only count fedors win streak and the meathead fight instead of a proper even analysis to twat.

Your so stupid it's too easy ....its not even gratifying proving what's obvious....YOUR AN IDIOT.
Both guys were shot but fedor put Mir in the dirt quit trying to BS some made up point you dumb fuck your easily picked apart and exposed.

LOL so triggered shit for brains…fact is you still cannot comprehend what FACTS ARE…LOL

8 fights before they fought:
FEDOR: 5-3
Mir: 2-6

4 fights before they fought:
FEDOR: 3-1
Mir: 2-2

Months they last fought before fighting each other:
FEDOR: 11 months
Mir: 26 months

Hmmm which ones are better??? Even for your room temperature iq should be able to figure this one out.

BIG FACTS. Try again shit stain.

...umm... i already said he beat about 10 ufc champs. that fact is still... you know, a fact.

btw, after seeing how great the ufc's hw division is... this joke/grandparent tourney that bellator's doing looks like it might actually have top level HWs, anyway.

Again…NEVER fought, let alone beat any UFC champions. Try again breh!

Some of guys are insufferable.

my bad. i guess i should have changed the font size. didn't know it mattered.

why do you all take @JBJISGOAT seriously
<36>

He is just a fucking wikipedia bot.

He probably sucks in video games too.

Its like arguing with Conor fangirls... 90% of them have no idea.
<36>

LOL so triggered shit for brains…fact is you still cannot comprehend what FACTS ARE…LOL

8 fights before they fought:
FEDOR: 5-3
Mir: 2-6

4 fights before they fought:
FEDOR: 3-1
Mir: 2-2

Months they last fought before fighting each other:
FEDOR: 11 months
Mir: 26 months

Hmmm which ones are better??? Even for your room temperature iq should be able to figure this one out.

BIG FACTS. Try again shit stain.

Only thing your proving is it wasn't as mismatched as you tried making it out to be.

Just a reminder......YOUR AN IDIOT LMFAO!!!

Only thing your proving is it wasn't as mismatched as you tried making it out to be.

<bball2>
JBJISGOAT in reality:
giphy.gif

Yea screw this dude jbjisgoat

I see no quality in his posting. Ever.

@JBJISGOAT ia such a lame ass loser lol
for sure a soy boy who cant get over the fact that Jon Jones is a proven cheater and will never be considered one of the best, so he has to walk around tearing down fighters with real legacies.. His trolling sucks its not even funny

Only in a fedorists delusional mind. 2-6 vs 5-3 is not a mismatch? 26 month lay off compared to less than a year? Ok shit stain…

Back