Fedor throwing 3 power shots in 1 sec.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Power, Speed and Accuracy in one GIF.
TerrificDiscreteGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

TpmsvLl12Do.jpg

I've never seen Chael drop like that. Chael has an underrated chin, even if the guy is a quitter.

I've never seen Chael drop like that. Chael has an underrated chin, even if the guy is a quitter.

Anderson was the first man to drop him and the difference is, he finished him after dropping him. Fedor was dicking around for minutes with a guy several weight classes smaller.

And another parallel with a man named Dan Henderson.

Last edited:
Anderson was the first man to drop him and the difference is, he finished him after dropping him. Fedor was dicking around for minutes with a guy several weight classes smaller.

What weight classes there are between 227 and 236 lbs?

What weight classes there are between 227 and 236 lbs?

I guess omeone doesn't like Fedor lol. Lots of hate towards a simple and humble man with a historic career.

Fedor overweight Sonnen only by 9 pounds. And the size is the same if not Chael taller.

fedor-chael-sonnen.jpg

Seriously, Aren´t you tired of hating Fedor?

Fedor's and Chael's weight difference wasn't that significant. About 10 pounds.

Fedor overweight Sonnen only by 9 pounds. And the size is the same if not Chael taller.

fedor-chael-sonnen.jpg

Seriously, Aren´t you tired of hating Fedor?

Yes lets ignore decades of being used to fighting heavyweights vs fighting @ 185. Chael was not, is not and will never be anything other than a MW, even in his prime this was evident when he moved up. Weight stats don't tell the story, fanboys. It was beyond obvious that Fedor was the much bigger and stronger guy in there.

Last edited:
That was an awesome fight and fedor will always be the GOAT. Still chael looked super sloppy on the ground, perhaps those punches had an impact on that :D

What a combo

And another parallel with a man named Dan Henderson.
Fedor was 9lbs heavier and carried much more bodyfat. Eat ass with this middleweight bullshit

~DaViD~

I want to see Fedor v Jones. Such a shame that he never fought in the UFC.

Back