Fedor v Bader

Looks like a Fedor v Meathead rematch to me.

Nothing would surprise me. It could be Chael vs Meathead. Hell, Chael might win the whole thing.

Looks like a Fedor v Meathead rematch to me.

Did you see how Roy manhandled Meathead on the ground?

Bader is going to crush Matt, completely mauo him on the ground. Even standing I dont think Mitrione has an advantage, he's been dropped in most of the recent fights he has won even.

Nothing would surprise me. It could be Chael vs Meathead. Hell, Chael might win the whole thing.

Chael has a chance vs. Fedor, but wven if he finds a way to win that fight, Bader is better at everything than him and is bigger and stronger too. Sonnen has like maybe a 5% chance vs. Ryan.

Chael has a chance vs. Fedor, but wven if he finds a way to win that fight, Bader is better at everything than him and is bigger and stronger too. Sonnen has like maybe a 5% chance vs. Ryan.

Too many variables in mma. Bader would be a 3:1 favorite at best.

Did you see how Roy manhandled Meathead on the ground?

Bader is going to crush Matt, completely mauo him on the ground. Even standing I dont think Mitrione has an advantage, he's been dropped in most of the recent fights he has won even.
We'll see. It's tougher to call than Fedor v Chael, anyway.

I wouldn't say Bader is technically a better wrestler than Chael, but he's a younger, bigger and stronger wrestler, which gives him an edge if they grapple.

If Mitrione doesn’t catch him early, Bader will win the tournament.

I def think Bellator scored getting one of the best currently in the world in Bader, not to mention Rory and Gegard... Wowsers...

Back