Fedor versus the following.....what is his record in the end?

It would most likely be 5-1-2

Vitor - W
Wanderlei - W
Gustafsson - D
Cormier - W
Jones - D
Rumble - W
Overeem - W
Cain - L

Cain in his prime would honestly beat him, maybe even finish him. Before his current state he was a really scary man.

Jones and Gus are taller LHW's who both can grow with the magnitude of the fight. They could win some rounds and fight smart to get even on the scorecard.

The rest would have trouble with the power and will of Fedor, and I do see all of them lose.

delusional if you think he beats Cain... what would he have done better in his "prime" to stop Cain? he still would have gotten rag dolled like he always did. He just fought guys who were fucking shit at stopping arm bars like Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman, Bob Sapp, etc.

Take a real look at Fedor's career, his "GOAT" legacy is based off Nogeuira and Cro Cop. That isn't what makes a GOAT...
Jesus Christ Cain spent 5 years fighting the same 2 guys and got knocked out by one of them in the process . Cains "GOAT" legacy is a myth

Jesus Christ Cain spent 5 years fighting the same 2 guys and got knocked out by one of them in the process . Cains "GOAT" legacy is a myth

JDS in 2012 was an absolute animal, Cain went in with not the best gameplan, and he avenged that loss in epic fashion. I don't even really like Cain for the record, I just acknowledge he would wreck Fedor

Fedor has made a career fighting one dimensional fighters, cirus freaks, and guys who are all .500 fighters. His GOAT status is basically derived on his Nogueira and Cro Cop fights.

For the longest fucking time all I wanted was for him to go to UFC and shut everyone up, but his corrupt management knew it would destroy the bullshit image that was created once he fought an above average fighter in a cage. There was NO reason they couldn't set up Fedor vs. Overeem in all those years. NONE.

None of his losses except maybe the Dan Henderson were due to him being "past his prime" - and that is because his chin completely gave out. Fedor got his shit pushed in by Sam's tiresalesman of the month Brett Rogers. But he always got his shit pushed in, even against guys who were shit.

Whats so funny?

HW Reem, juiced Jones, Johnson would all ko him with ease.

Johnson could not KO Arlovski of all peoples, yet somehow KO Fedor "with ease"

Same with Jon "KO machine" Jones and Reem that will not be at risk at all to be KTFOd
Logo_sherdog.png

Logo_sherdog.png
O wow he didn't knock one guy out that time so it means he has no power.

Fedor got KOed by a fucking MW one fight lmao.

Assume ideal conditions; all of them during their prime/streaks.

Vitor Belfort

Wanderlei Silva

Alexander Gustaffson

Daniel Cormier

Jon Jones

Anthony Johnson

Alistair Overeem

Cain Velasquez

2-6

Only beats wanderlei and while losing most of the fight, he manages to get the KO vs Overeem.

1- O wow he didn't knock one guy out that time so it means he has no power.

2- Fedor got KOed by a fucking MW one fight lmao.

1- He did'nt KOd the only HW he fought (actually he did'nt KOd the only 2 HW he fought if you want count exHW DC), and far from the toughest one

2- Yes, the Fedor who lost to Hendo is for sure "Assume ideal conditions; all of them during their prime/streaks" as TS asked
Logo_sherdog.png

1- He did'nt KOd the only HW he fought (actually he did'nt KOd the only 2 HW he fought if you want count exHW DC), and far from the toughest one

2- Yes, the Fedor who lost to Hendo is for sure "Assume ideal conditions; all of them during their prime/streaks" as TS asked
Logo_sherdog.png
So you are going to add DC in but not add Mike Kyle in?

Lmao DC is another fighter that would steam roll fedor anyway so don't see the point bringing him up.

Fedor getting KOed by Hendo had nothing to do with prime, Hendo was even further away from his golden years.

Fedor started fighting good competition back to back and he got exposed.

1-3 in StrikeForce.

Would be 2-6 in the ufc in his prime against those fighters.

Economicalreem would easily countered fedor wild style.
Cain would pound fedor face off
Dc ?
Gus would box fedor up
Jon jones would pick fedor apart on feet or take him down and pound his face off
If someone like arlovski can counters fedor that easily then someone like Overeem and Gus would have no problem of doing it.
giphy.gif
he did not get hit clean, only the uppercut

All in their primes? Hmmm...5-3...or maybe 4-4.

Jarl

JDS in 2012 was an absolute animal, Cain went in with not the best gameplan, and he avenged that loss in epic fashion. I don't even really like Cain for the record, I just acknowledge he would wreck Fedor

Fedor has made a career fighting one dimensional fighters, cirus freaks, and guys who are all .500 fighters. His GOAT status is basically derived on his Nogueira and Cro Cop fights.

For the longest fucking time all I wanted was for him to go to UFC and shut everyone up, but his corrupt management knew it would destroy the bullshit image that was created once he fought an above average fighter in a cage. There was NO reason they couldn't set up Fedor vs. Overeem in all those years. NONE.

None of his losses except maybe the Dan Henderson were due to him being "past his prime" - and that is because his chin completely gave out. Fedor got his shit pushed in by Sam's tiresalesman of the month Brett Rogers. But he always got his shit pushed in, even against guys who were shit.
Lmao. He tkod Brett Rogers in 7 minutes but okay. He beat every heavyweight from his era except for Barnett ( who he tried to fight ) And Couture (who he tried to fight). I'm not even a homer I don' think he'd have the same success if he spent his career in America . ... But Cain Velasquez is the most overrated fucking heavyweight ever . His "prime" whenever you want to consider that , consisted of a 2 year span from 2013-2015 fighting the same 2 guys followed by getting shit kicked out of him by Werdum and and a win over Travis Browne. I hate the notion that Cain Velasquez somehow a tier above anyone. He simply hasn't beat enough guys he has 16 damn fights in a 12 year career.

Same with Jon "KO machine" Jones and Reem that will not be at risk at all to be KTFOd
Logo_sherdog.png

MMA MATH

Assume ideal conditions; all of them during their prime/streaks.

Vitor Belfort

Wanderlei Silva

Alexander Gustaffson

Daniel Cormier

Jon Jones

Anthony Johnson

Alistair Overeem

Cain Velasquez

Beats wandy and Belfort, toss up between Gus and rumble, loses to the rest easily.

8-0

Vitor- Piece of cake
Wanderlei- Piece of cake
Gustaffson- Piece of cake
Cormier- Gets armbarred or KO'd and cries
Jones- He's terrified of HW. Gets his arm ripped like Vitor almost did.
A. Johnson- Crumbles
Overeem- KO'd
Cain- Gets armbarred or KO'd

Guys look at this pic and search your feelings. Do you hear that little voice inside your head telling you "That man is the best fighter to ever have walked on this planet. That man is the GOAT. That man was near perfection. That man was the peak of fighting"?

Do you hear it? Well it's right.

Fedor-kbs.jpg

Lol stop trolling braa

lmao at thinking Gus has good counters

or Overeem

I'm convinced a lot of you dont watch fights

Fedor beats all those guys in a ring but he gets stomped on in a cage sans Vitor and Wand.
A ring would make a huge difference. But in a cage Fedor loses to Mitrione and welterweights. And it is not just Fedor. CroCop and Nog have bad losses in a cage too.

A ring would make a huge difference. But in a cage Fedor loses to Mitrione and welterweights. And it is not just Fedor. CroCop and Nog have bad losses in a cage too.

Did you ever think that they were old and way past their prime? Or do you think Nog and Mirko were in their prime in the UFC lol

Economicalreem would easily countered fedor wild style.
Cain would pound fedor face off
Dc ?
Gus would box fedor up
Jon jones would pick fedor apart on feet or take him down and pound his face off
If someone like arlovski can counters fedor that easily then someone like Overeem and Gus would have no problem of doing it.
giphy.gif
Didnt work so well for AA did it ?1046636-fedor-emelianenko (1).jpg

Back