Fedor vs. Bader for GP final who you got?

Heart said: Fedor by KO first round.

Fedor by KO first round!!! <{JustBleed}>

Fedor sleeps him in under 15 seconds.
Either that or he gets Mitrioned for 3 whole rounds.
Pulling for Fedor. Great way to end his career.

Bader is much more likely but if he gets Tito'd again it will be one of the greatest moments in MMA imo

And Fedor's chin might be gone but he's still fast and hits hard

Bader has gotta be the favourite going in but if Fedor checks that chin....

Fedor sleeps him in under 15 seconds.
Either that or he gets Mitrioned for 3 whole rounds.
Pulling for Fedor. Great way to end his career.
Bader’s not be able to hold Fedor down like he did Meathead. Coin flip fight since Fedor refuses to use his fight IQ anymore and just bangs. If he used his brains, Bader would get rolled.

If Fedor has his hands firing at lightening speed, I'll go with him. Hoping for something like this:

Bader can't take those shots that Sonnen did. I think if Fedor lands one clean shot it's over.

I didn't like seeing Fedor gas but no one has forced him to grapple in years. Maybe he'll come better prepared for Bader.

Fedor. Bader can't get it done when it really matters. Fedor can.

I think it’s 50/50.

But one of them will lose badly and some of you fools will say the loser “has nothing for” the winner.

Will legit laugh if Bader gets smoked in the first 30 seconds.

Hard to not see Fedor KOing Bader. Hes just too aggressive and accurate and Bader has been cleaned straight by Machida and Rumble.

Outside chance Bader clips Fedor. Bader has real KO power himself and coupled with his wrestling, a Hendo style scramble isn't out of probability.

I got Fedor here overall

God I hope he murks Bader. Then murks Kongo.

gotta feeling we will see Kongo vs Kharitonov though

Everyone knows what happens to meathead when he ends up on the ground. Don't get me wrong, Bader is a good wrestler but meathead made him look like a stud.

I am going to go for the upset and call it Fedor by ground and pound finish after shaking off a sexual advance from Bader. I hope the last emperor doesn't end up pregnant.

Back