Fedor vs. Couture should happen now in Bellator

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While the UFC is getting dull and uninteresting this year,

I think this would be a great time for Bellator to bring se well known fighters and make a cash for itself (shoot the UFC while it's down.

By bringing well known fighters to pull the casuals...

Fedor vs. Couture is a dream match up for years - and even though both of them are as old as a stone, casuals and hardcores will tune in to see this fight.

Liddell vs. Ortiz is the foundation of UFC, they made what UFC is today and their rivalry can get any hotter than this.

Past their prime but the animosity is still there to exist.

Wanderlei vs. Rampage is a rivalry started all over the globe, PRIDE and UFC and yet not satisfied and their bad blood is as bloody as ever.

These are the fights the can make the fans tune, and bring some cash.

Bellator should make this happen.

The winner of the Bellator Grand Prix needs to fight Stipe. Co promotion bananza

Its 2018.

Couture is close to his 60s.
If you enjoy grandpa fights, there is a platform called youtube.

Its 2018.

Couture is close to his 60s.
If you enjoy grandpa fights, there is a platform called youtube.

Winner fights that grandma who fought Gabi in japan. I like the way you think.

If Kimbo was still with us, I'd almost guarantee we'd be seeing Fedor vs Kimbo any day now.

I seriously thought they were going to announce this had Emelianenko beat Mitrione at the Bellator PPV last June. They had Couture there and everything, but then Emelianenko got TKO'd.

I still think they should do it, especially if Emelianenko ends up winning the HWGP.

randy would be 55 years old by the time this fight was put together, no thank you

Biggest thing you forget in this dream is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ it would take to do that.

Bellator would blow their wad and probably be done. Fans are much more educated today than even just 5 years ago. Now don't get me wrong many will probably tune in but they aren't sticking around to your product when its done. There tuning in to see the train wreck and going back to there normal MMA watching habits. All they'd end up doing is burning money and being laughed at when it comes off so poorly (ie: Dada vs Kimbo and Gracie vs Shamrock).

Fedor would beat any version of Randy

If it somehow happens it needs to be this year, then both retire for good.

Couldn't be any worse than Ken vs Royce

Lol no…randy is 13 years older at 54 fucking years old.

Should change the name from 'bellator grand prix' to ' bellator grand dads'..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back