Fedor will win this tournament!

I have a hard time believing Bader is not winning this tournament. He is basically the only fighter that isn't 60 fighting in it.

Fedor just keeps on digging in to a deeper hole. He should retire and this thread has no place in the UFC forum.

I see Fedor having an impossible time beating Meathead, or really any one that is relatively elite in a cage at this point in his career. The only match ups that I see as being favorable are the likes of Chael or other pillow fisted strikers - even a guy like Bader will very likely sleep him at this point in his career.

I miss the days when a new Fedor fight announcement would make you feel sorry for his opponent.
Yeah. He operated on such a completely different level than anyone we have ever seen. This is why I chuckle when people talk about other guys being P4P GOAT, especially when one considers that Fedor is a chubby welterweight.

315mwd3.gif

You are just asking for it.

My lord that was sad to watch

That was 100 years ago.
<DisgustingHHH>
yes and that is the problem.

Hey look that ugly loss was a 100 years ago so lets see how he does a 100 years later?

I love Fedor and part of me would like to see this last win if he would retire on it but unfortunately I think it would only inspire him and other to say 'he is back' and then to want to see him again fighting top HW's and taking a bunch more ugly losses.

I hope he will, but I won't bet on anything regarding Fedor anymore. He's so far past his prime.

At least I hope he beats Mir so he will face Sonnen afterwards.

I hope you are right. Bader probly wins the tournament though.<JerryWWF>

Frankincense gold n murr beats fedor in the first round.

Eleven-twelve years ago, nobody would have doubted Fedor. Now I kind of do.

I hope so much that the American Gangster wins this silliness.

I'll be laughing and laughing and laughing. Best entertainment possible.

Really hope Chael wins. Keep thinking it will be against Meathead, but would be awesome if against Bader. Then he could proclaim himself as the Champ-Champ...

fedor can mathematically win this tournament, yes. he has to focus on one obstacle at a time. he has to first beat mir and then not have any serious injuries from the fight. fedor's history shows that he is prone to injury. lets say that fedor does beat mir and is healthy enough to fight chael sonnen. i think that chael will pose some problems for fedor. fedor wasn't too good in the clinch with dan henderson a few years back and chael is a much more aggressive wrestler. fedor could submit or KO chael, but if it goes to the scorecards, chael will probably get his hand raised.

that's just chael. imagine if he does beat chael and he fights in the finals. i think he would do well against mitrone in a rematch. mitrione would be favored, but fedor has a chance in that fight. if he faces king mo or bader, more than likely bader, fedor will get grounded over and over again.

Back