Fedor will win this tournament!

5aMd.gif

WAR FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

dreams.gif

just-believe-it.gif

tenor.gif

latest
giphy.gif

1251652716_fedor-judo-trick.gif
Fedor-Quote-e1435853641980.jpg

11235.jpg
Dude I love you bro.

The spirit of the cat is with him.
Wily with fast reflexes.
It will be like watching Ali float and sting.

Attachments

• Fedor-Emeljanenko2.jpg
    Fedor-Emeljanenko2.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 0
I hope, but I hate to say that he probably won't.

I would be perfectly happy for Fedor if he did win this tournament. After the career he's had and all the great fights he has given us he deserves it as much as anyone. But unfortunately every time I hear that he is scheduled to fight I think of the very tough time he had beating a MW named Maldonado. Some even thought it was a bad decision if I remember correctly. At this point, I think every other person in the tournament beats him more times than not.

I would be perfectly happy for Fedor if he did win this tournament. After the career he's had and all the great fights he has given us he deserves it as much as anyone. But unfortunately every time I hear that he is scheduled to fight I think of the very tough time he had beating a MW named Maldonado. Some even thought it was a bad decision if I remember correctly. At this point, I think every other person in the tournament beats him more times than not.

It was a HORRIBLE decision. No way did Fedor deserve that win. I love that people want to believe Fedor still has something left. Maybe he catches Mir and wins this fight. But he has ONE actual legit win in the last 5 1/2 years, and it was over...Jaideep Singh, who is now 2-3 in his career. Believing he's gonna win this tourney...jeez.

He's got a good shot to win this thing cause he has the right match ups to the final. If he can get Frank Mir out of the way its Sonnen and Fedor should have very little problems with Chael. The final will be a tough fight, Mitrione already KO'd him and Bader/Mo are not easy fights.

Fabio was never a MW, he fought his career in boxing as a HW and in mma lowest weight he fought was LHW. He's been at Hw in mma since 2014

It was a HORRIBLE decision. No way did Fedor deserve that win. I love that people want to believe Fedor still has something left. Maybe he catches Mir and wins this fight. But he has ONE actual legit win in the last 5 1/2 years, and it was over...Jaideep Singh, who is now 2-3 in his career. Believing he's gonna win this tourney...jeez.

1) While the fight against Fabio should have been a Draw, it certainly should not have gone to Fabio. Just to make that clear. The only ways to score it are 28-28 or 29-28 Fedor. He won the 2nd and 3rd rounds clearly. The first is either a 10-8 or 10-9 for Fabio. Fedor did come back strong in the round.
2) Ishii is not a bad win. He got robbed against Rampage recently and has some solid wins himself.
3) It's not that far-fetched for him to win this tourney. Mir is washed, Sonnen is older and small, he was a millisecond away from finishing Mitrione most likely. It's Heavyweight. I don't see Fedor beating Bader or Mitrione really. But like I said he could win. It wouldn't be that surprising.

1) While the fight against Fabio should have been a Draw, it certainly should not have gone to Fabio. Just to make that clear. The only ways to score it are 28-28 or 29-28 Fedor. He won the 2nd and 3rd rounds clearly. The first is either a 10-8 or 10-9 for Fabio. Fedor did come back strong in the round.
2) Ishii is not a bad win. He got robbed against Rampage recently and has some solid wins himself.
3) It's not that far-fetched for him to win this tourney. Mir is washed, Sonnen is older and small, he was a millisecond away from finishing Mitrione most likely. It's Heavyweight. I don't see Fedor beating Bader or Mitrione really. But like I said he could win. It wouldn't be that surprising.

1.You're right. Draw was the only fair outcome. Agree.

2. Ishii fight was in late 2011. It's 2018.

3. It's not impossible, because yeah it's HW. I'd be pretty stunned though.

1.You're right. Draw was the only fair outcome. Agree.

2. Ishii fight was in late 2011. It's 2018.

3. It's not impossible, because yeah it's HW. I'd be pretty stunned though.

Good call, shit time does fly.

I don't know if Fedor is stubborn or what, but I couldn't believe he didn't try and take down Fabio. The Mitrione fight was whatever. Not saying it was a fluke but it was a double knockdown. Before that, his losses were justifiable. The Fabio fight though was him literally trying to prove he could outbox a boxer.

Good call, shit time does fly.

I don't know if Fedor is stubborn or what, but I couldn't believe he didn't try and take down Fabio. The Mitrione fight was whatever. Not saying it was a fluke but it was a double knockdown. Before that, his losses were justifiable. The Fabio fight though was him literally trying to prove he could outbox a boxer.

Yeah and above that it's just the general inactivity over the last 6 years. In his (Fedor's) favor, Mir has been suspended for the last 2 years so he will likely be rusty too. But prior to that Mir was fighting top guys. Fedor has one fight vs a legit HW in 6 years. Red flag to me, esp like you said since it was a quick weird double KO deal.

I still believe and I think he has a good chance to come out on top. This fight with Mir will show whether its a strong possibility for Fedor to win. If we see a more calculated striking approach and some grappling from Fedor then I think he reigns again.

Funny how people discredit Fedor after one loss basically, against a younger, faster, more athletic guy in Matt Mitrione. And you all have to agree that no matter who you think won the Fabio - Fedor fight - Fedor showed a TON of heart. he's still in the game. He's a true warrior and he will give his best each and every time. So I expect nothing less than an OUTSTANDING fight. Fedor got this.

Funny how people discredit Fedor after one loss basically, against a younger, faster, more athletic guy in Matt Mitrione. And you all have to agree that no matter who you think won the Fabio - Fedor fight - Fedor showed a TON of heart. he's still in the game. He's a true warrior and he will give his best each and every time. So I expect nothing less than an OUTSTANDING fight. Fedor got this.
Even haters should credit fedor. He dont give a shit. No fear.
Fabio fight was epic. Fedo r had no quit

I still believe and I think he has a good chance to come out on top. This fight with Mir will show whether its a strong possibility for Fedor to win. If we see a more calculated striking approach and some grappling from Fedor then I think he reigns again.
Needs to stay away from grappling with mir.

i thought nog would school mir. On ground. I ate my words

fedor that fought nog 1 would do good on ground vs him

Needs to stay away from grappling with mir.

i thought nog would school mir. On ground. I ate my words

fedor that fought nog 1 would do good on ground vs him

Absolutely, I was referring to his defensive grappling. I'm sure Mir will try at least one takedown attempt either for a submission attempt or after getting rocked depending as length of the fight.

Absolutely, I was referring to his defensive grappling. I'm sure Mir will try at least one takedown attempt either for a submission attempt or after getting rocked depending as length of the fight.
Be interesting to see how fedor plays it
Mir gets rocked easily but might set up fedor in trap
Mir is good in cacc subs but that is fedor best imo. I'd love to see Mir try and leg lock fedor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back