Fedor won against Big Nog... how did you feel and how much money did you lose? Share your emotions.

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

How have you achieved 948 posts in 3 months? How much money did you lose? Share your emotions.

Fedor is goat, but Big Nog is up there as one of the all time greatest HW.

It's the matchup of arguably the #1 and #2 Heavyweights of all time. Fedor won decisively each time.

That's all that needs to be said.

Nog would've won the 2nd bout if not for the head butt. True story. Deal with it. Come at me bro.

Mir broke nogs arm.....Fedor's neck is next. Undisputed goat soon.

Jeez, you guys can’t let go of the past. Getting hard thinking about two fighters from eras ago, who would get demolished in seconds vs Greg Hardy in their primes. Can’t wait to watch a 50 yo shot hw who was never that good crush your hero and “goat” this sat. Get ready for more ice cream gifs, you old creeps.

Edit: Damn it, what happened to the gif that’s like this but with ice cream?
315mwd3.gif

Fedor probably had Putin remove it from the internets.

Last edited:
I was shocked. Nog was the best fighter on Earth. I couldn't believe the Russian beat him. I actually did not accept Fedor as the best until the 3rd fight happened the next year.

I will never forget Quadros at the beginning of the fight "And there's that right hand lead!!!"

giphy.webp

I will also never forget Nog's warrior spirit in that brutal fight. I remember him slapping the mat at the final bell, so disappointed to see his title slip away.

Jeez, you guys can’t let go of the past. Getting hard thinking about two fighters from eras ago, who would get demolished in seconds vs Greg Hardy in their primes. Can’t wait to watch a 50 yo shot hw who was never that good crush your hero and “goat” this sat. Get ready for more ice cream gifs, you old creeps.

315mwd3.gif

If you really think Frank Mir was "never that good" you're a moron.

315mwd3.gif

Hmmm..Yeah...but why did u ..click?

315mwd3.gif

Demolished by Greg Hardy? LMFAO. You have never seen Nog or Fedor fight. Your post makes you look like such a clueless newb. Why even post in a thread and talk trash about fighters you know nothing about?

If you really think Frank Mir was "never that good" you're a moron.
Pathetic. You guys are already making excuses for his loss. Now Mir is some world beater cuz he’s going to crush your hero? The last time we saw mir he couldn’t last a round with a 45 yo fat asian with a .500 record.

This actually gives an interesting background on the top flight of the heavyweight scene over the years; the story here is ultimately Stipe's story but in telling it it gives context for how good each of these others guys were and why people thought how good they were.

Last edited:
Demolished by Greg Hardy? LMFAO. You have never seen Nog or Fedor fight. Your post makes you look like such a clueless newb. Why even post in a thread and talk trash about fighters you know nothing about?
Nonsense. I have seen both fight many times live.

Looks to me you´re an expert at losing your [precious] time...
Why is my time precious? I have plenty of free time, and I’m not “losing” it. I’m doing exactly what I want to with my time right now, protesting is one of my favorite hobbies.

Back