Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Teacher in Georgia calls students who wears MAGA hats nazis and etc.

Dumb bitch doesn't realize this is fucking GEORGIA and we don't play that fucking dumb shit down here (yet anyways).
Gets fired.
One less Marxist trying to brainwash our kids and get paid to do it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20845/teacher-fired-after-comparing-high-school-students-joseph-curl
A high school math teacher in Georgia has been fired after comparing students who wear clothing emblazoned with President Trump's motto "Make America Great Again" with Nazis wearing swastikas.

Lyn Orletsky, a math teacher at River Ridge High School in Cherokee County, was caught on tape last week kicking students out of class for wearing MAGA shirts.

“Just like you cannot wear a swastika to school, you cannot wear Make America Great Again like that," she said in the video.

Turning Point News reported on Saturday that it was "tipped off to Orletsky’s termination by an anonymous source from within River Ridge High School. Through this source, we have been able to obtain a letter sent to the parents of Orletsky’s students notifying that they have terminated her position and are starting a search for a new teacher."

“The purpose of this correspondence is to provide you with an update on your child’s math class,” the letter signed by school principal Darrell Herring reads. “Ms. Orletsky no longer is your child’s math teacher, effective immediately.”

The letter also informs that the school is searching for an “experienced educator to teach these classes for the rest of the school year.”

Reportedly, according to the letter, Herring informed teachers and faculty at River Ridge High School of “all federal and state laws restricting political activity among teachers” at public, taxpayer funded schools.

“We are committed to providing your child with the best education possible to prepare them for future success,” Herring concludes.

Earlier in the week, Cherokee County School District spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said in a statement that the teacher was wrong to have kicked the students out of her class.

“Her actions were wrong, as the ‘Make America Great Again’ shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our School District dress code,” Jacoby said. “The teacher additionally — and inappropriately — shared her personal opinion about the campaign slogan during class.”

The short video brought a firestorm from both parents and elected politicians. “It’s just shocking — you can’t do that to kids,” state Republican Rep. Earl Ehrhart told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“That’s so wrong on so many levels. That individual doesn’t need to be anywhere near a classroom ever again.”

lol, you can't hide you fucking Marxist cowards!

"Your shirt supports our President and country. Get the hell out of here, you Nazi."

ROFL.

Oh' Liberals...

trump-make-america-great-again-hat.jpg

tenor.gif

Good. The public schoolroom is no place for and should not be used to push their own personal political agenda.

Did they give her any warning first?

Firing her seems hasty.

I love this kind of stuff.

Where can I order a MAGA hat?

Did they give her any warning first?

Firing her seems hasty.

Yeah, insinuating your students are Nazi's for supporting their president.

Real hasty decision there.

More of these "teachers" need to go.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

We have all heard that before.

Glad she was fired.

Keep that shit out of the classrooms.

Good. The public schoolroom is no place for and should not be used to push their own personal political agenda.
from my experience, i dont remember highschool pushing any political agendas. Of course i graduated in 2000 so things might be different today. I do remember a few teachers doing that shit in college though. ONe teacher who was a black dude and just bitched about the government all day until he was fired. Another teacher who day 1 of the semester made it known god is real and he wont hear anything about how we came from monkeys in his class which was brought up randomly since it was an english class.

from my experience, i dont remember highschool pushing any political agendas. Of course i graduated in 2000 so things might be different today. I do remember a few teachers doing that shit in college though. ONe teacher who was a black dude and just bitched about the government all day until he was fired. Another teacher who day 1 of the semester made it known god is real and he wont hear anything about how we came from monkeys in his class which was brought up randomly since it was an english class.

I graduated in 2000 as well. I went to school in a very liberal area of the country, and i can't recall a single time any teacher ever tried to push any type of agenda.

Stupid on her part.
I would wonder why trump can't bring himself to unforcedly condemn nazis, but the answer is obvious.

ALL teachers are free to have a political or religious opinion. ALL teachers should be able to participate in political or religious activities outside of the teaching environment. ALL teachers should keep their political and religious opinions out of the fucking classroom on pain of termination. Even classes on political or religious topics do not require the teacher to provide their own opinions or beliefs on the subject in order to educate on the subject. Impartiality and objectivity should always be the expected professional standard while in the classroom and if a teacher simply cannot deal with that expectation then they have no place in what should be a neutral classroom in a publicly funded school or university.

Teacher in Georgia calls students who wears MAGA hats nazis and etc.

Dumb bitch doesn't realize this is fucking GEORGIA and we don't play that fucking dumb shit down here (yet anyways).
Gets fired.
One less Marxist trying to brainwash our kids and get paid to do it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20845/teacher-fired-after-comparing-high-school-students-joseph-curl
A high school math teacher in Georgia has been fired after comparing students who wear clothing emblazoned with President Trump's motto "Make America Great Again" with Nazis wearing swastikas.

Lyn Orletsky, a math teacher at River Ridge High School in Cherokee County, was caught on tape last week kicking students out of class for wearing MAGA shirts.

“Just like you cannot wear a swastika to school, you cannot wear Make America Great Again like that," she said in the video.

Turning Point News reported on Saturday that it was "tipped off to Orletsky’s termination by an anonymous source from within River Ridge High School. Through this source, we have been able to obtain a letter sent to the parents of Orletsky’s students notifying that they have terminated her position and are starting a search for a new teacher."

“The purpose of this correspondence is to provide you with an update on your child’s math class,” the letter signed by school principal Darrell Herring reads. “Ms. Orletsky no longer is your child’s math teacher, effective immediately.”

The letter also informs that the school is searching for an “experienced educator to teach these classes for the rest of the school year.”

Reportedly, according to the letter, Herring informed teachers and faculty at River Ridge High School of “all federal and state laws restricting political activity among teachers” at public, taxpayer funded schools.

“We are committed to providing your child with the best education possible to prepare them for future success,” Herring concludes.

Earlier in the week, Cherokee County School District spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said in a statement that the teacher was wrong to have kicked the students out of her class.

“Her actions were wrong, as the ‘Make America Great Again’ shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our School District dress code,” Jacoby said. “The teacher additionally — and inappropriately — shared her personal opinion about the campaign slogan during class.”

The short video brought a firestorm from both parents and elected politicians. “It’s just shocking — you can’t do that to kids,” state Republican Rep. Earl Ehrhart told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“That’s so wrong on so many levels. That individual doesn’t need to be anywhere near a classroom ever again.”

lol, you can't hide you fucking Marxist cowards!

In your mind, do you imagine that most "Leftists" think it was OK to say what the teacher said? I'm thinking yes.

Liberals on suicide watch

In your mind, do you imagine that most "Leftists" think it was OK to say what the teacher said? I'm thinking yes.
He never said all or most leftists would do that.

So why would you think that?

Last edited by a moderator:
What an idiot. She probably just blew a nice pension too.

I could see schools not allowing political logos on the grounds of them being a distraction. But that's not what happened here. She was singling out a particular ideology and equating (!) it with the holocaust. Where's the ADL on this?

He never said all or most leftists would do that.

So why would you think that?
Leftists get nervous when you call them out for taking their positions to their logical conclusion (end game?).

Wow... Looks like it's pretty easy to fire a bad public school teacher.

Do Georgia public schools have a teachers' union?

GA schools are notoriously bad to begin with.

Wow... Looks like it's pretty easy to fire a bad public school teacher.

Do Georgia public schools have a teachers' union?
I have a feeling she said something besides "yes sir" or "yes ma'am" too many times when the administration spoke with her about it. Perhaps uncontrollable shaking as well.

Back