Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

So is it good to fire people for dumb political opinions now or nah? Hard to keep up with the constant switching.
In the classroom, genius. It was in the classroom to children. Lol, you never cease to amaze us Jack.

In the classroom, genius. It was in the classroom to children. Lol, you never cease to amaze us Jack.

It is funny because I knew someone who didn't know shit was going to try to play that card. I knew there would be those so fucking stupid they cannot tell there is a huge difference between getting fired for a political belief

and

a teacher at work telling her kids are nazis if they wear a hat

I bet the hypocrites would be all up in arms if a teacher called anyone with a hijab a terrorist

one of them has a much higher potential of being true I would guess

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

We have all heard that before.

Glad she was fired.

Keep that shit out of the classrooms.

That's not entirely correct as freedom of speech is supposed to give you freedom from some consequences. If it didn't then a state could say that everyone is free to say anything they want but they aren't free from the consequences of being shot for saying the wrong things.

That's just a general statement, not about the teacher's case. The classroom is at the very least not the place to push personal views. The poor kids that come to school with political attire are probably getting pantsed during recess anyway.

That's not entirely correct as freedom of speech is supposed to give you freedom from some consequences. If it didn't then a state could say that everyone is free to say anything they want but they aren't free from the consequences of being shot for saying the wrong things.

That's just a general statement, not about the teacher's case. The classroom is at the very least not the place to push personal views. The poor kids that come to school with political attire are probably getting pantsed during recess anyway.

Yea I meant consequences from the state or feds.

Yeah... You can't call a person supporting the country and its President a nazi. Lefties need to get some sh*t through their heads pretty quick, before we are all choking on fail trickle down.

Back