Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

So is it good to fire people for dumb political opinions now or nah? Hard to keep up with the constant switching.

Would this have been your post if a white male conservative teacher kicked a student out of his class for wearing a "hope and change" shirt after Obama won, because he doesn't allow "Muslim terrorist supporting commies" in his class? Seriously, what would you say to that event?

Your post was, of course, as per usual these days, a 100% deflection from the issue at hand.. Your side is getting it WRONG now. Your glory days of a moderate left successfully railing on corporate Republicans on the Daily Show ARE OVER.. Change your tune and start to push for moderation of your side, or you are just an extremist idiot.. Like this lady. I think you're better than that.

But if you can not deflect and sincerely engage for 5 seconds, would that white male conservative kicking kids out of a class for a "hope and change" shirt, or even just disallowing the shirt because (according to him) it makes the person wearing it a "Muslim terrorist," would that just be a "stupid political opinion," or something more?

MAGA is not about racism. It's about America first. And bringing more jobs back. Some minorities need that badly.

Anyway, we will see what happens.

MEDIA DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE REALIZING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS. That is what all this is about. There is still some raping of the corpse of the middle class left to do. Moderate people voted for Democrats because they were supposed to be the anti-establishment that cared about the middle class over the elite.. NOPE. Same team as old corporate Republicans. The media works and represents big money, and they don't want ANYBODY in America to have ANY nationalistic feelings that prevents the sucking of wealth to continue. Some special interest also don't want white America having the sack to go against the media, that "scares" them.

That's why they PRETEND, knowingly, that MAGA is about racism. They are lying.

Last edited:
They marched and trump called them fine people, maybe you missed that shit

They weren't all nazis. Some of them were probably fine people. Some people at BLM rallys, where racist panthers show up, are also probably fine people. Hell, there are probably some racist panthers themselves who are ok people.. It's what you DO 98%, and what you say/think 2%. The left wants that common sense reversed.

Last edited:
Would this have been your post if a white male conservative teacher kicked a student out of his class for wearing a "hope and change" shirt after Obama won, because he doesn't allow "Muslim terrorist supporting commies" in his class? Seriously, what would you say to that event?

Your post was, of course, as per usual these days, a 100% deflection from the issue at hand.. Your side is getting it WRONG now. Your glory days of a moderate left successfully railing on corporate Republicans on the Daily Show ARE OVER.. Change your tune and start to push for moderation of your side, or you are just an extremist idiot.. Like this lady. I think you're better than that.

But if you can not deflect and sincerely engage for 5 seconds, would that white male conservative kicking kids out of a class for a "hope and change" shirt, or even just disallowing the shirt because (according to him) it makes the person wearing it a "Muslim terrorist," would that just be a "stupid political opinion," or something more?

It would be my post regardless. I have, in fact, made similar posts for opposite transgressions. I don't think teachers or other employees should be fired for spouting off in general. Criticized, yes, told to knock it off, sure, and fired for repeated insubordination at some point, OK. But my general view is that speech should be countered rather than suppressed.

I keep hearing that right-wingers agree, but only when it comes to defending Nazis or Confederates.

It would be my post regardless. I have, in fact, made similar posts for opposite transgressions. I don't think teachers or other employees should be fired for spouting off in general. Criticized, yes, told to knock it off, sure, and fired for repeated insubordination at some point, OK. But my general view is that speech should be countered rather than suppressed.

I keep hearing that right-wingers agree, but only when it comes to defending Nazis or Confederates.
I think the problem was that she kicked the student out of class. Getting kicked out of class was pretty serious in my school.

Well that right-winger would be an idiot for supporting the teacher in my scenario. Don't be like that.

They weren't all nazis. Some of them were probably fine people. Some people at BLM rallys, where racist panthers show up, are also probably fine people. Hell, there are probably some racist panthers themselves who are ok people.. It's what you DO 98%, and what you say/think 2%. The left wants that common sense reversed.
If you go to a march and see you'll be marching alongside people wearing swastikas and chanting "Jews will never replace us" and you don't immediately leave, I'm not gonna draw distinctions.

Is a teacher expressing political opinion on the job considered an acceptable practice over in the US?

Is a teacher expressing political opinion on the job considered an acceptable practice over in the US?
I'm sure a mild statement is passable but you can't focus on your beliefs when you're supposed to be teaching.
Most schools have rules against wearing hats but.

If you go to a march and see you'll be marching alongside people wearing swastikas and chanting "Jews will never replace us" and you don't immediately leave, I'm not gonna draw distinctions.

Maybe some of them don't want jews to replace them. That's not a serious concern of mine, but I do worry about demographic changes being forced by the media in Europe.. Because I'm normal and have eyes.

So you understand others who don't separate protesters from criminal rioters then, right?

Maybe some of them don't want jews to replace them. That's not a serious concern of mine, but I do worry about demographic changes being forced by the media in Europe.. Because I'm normal and have eyes.

So you understand others who don't separate protesters from criminal rioters then, right?
I've stated it before. If a person chooses marching alongside Nazis and someone caves their head in, I spill no tears over that choice and its outcome.
We settled that shit in 1945, decisively.

I've stated it before. If a person chooses marching alongside Nazis and someone caves their head in, I spill no tears over that choice and its outcome.
We settled that shit in 1945, decisively.

I don't like nazis either.. Have fun marching next to commies when the right decides to get overly aggressive.

I don't like nazis either.. Have fun marching next to commies when the right decides to get overly aggressive.
Marching is for chumps.
Though I gotta say, it was satisfying seeing those swastika wearing, Nazi loving assholes get served, and as long as they show up, it always will be.
I hope the KKK and Nazis get really emboldened by the atmosphere this stupid President has helped create and start marching for their idiotic "causes" in numbers.

Then maybe after a few, they'll remember that their little hate groups for shitheads have to have their meetings on the DL like shitbags should.

In the context of a classroom do you then expect that a student or students are supposed to stand up and counter their teacher or professor whenever they step out of line and bring their personal politics and opinions into the classroom? How long to you expect that to be allowed by the instructor? How well do you expect the classroom to function when the instructor is continually being interrupted whenever a student believes the teacher has crossed a political line they are not comfortable with or consider biased?

A simpler solution is for the policy of the institution to be strict neutrality by staff in regards to politics, religion and socio concerns while engaged in the classroom or any situation where the instructor is acting in an official capacity as a representative of the institution. If they have a problem with a particular situation in their classroom regarding clothing, opinions, etc related to the students then they should be referred to the principle, dean or administrative team of the school or college for addressing on either an individual or campus policy bases.

Any issues of out of control or otherwise unruly students, especially where there is a potential for actual physical harm toward staff, should immediately be referred to school or college security. To better effect that, all classrooms should be furnished with a "panic" button to immediately notify security of an issue that needs addressing ASAP. I also have no issues with classrooms being furnished with cameras so there is audio/video coverage for review in such cases as this one with the teacher. Maybe knowing there will be video evidence of ones actions will ensure that both faculty and students represent themselves a tad better.

Back