Feelings

mrln242

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel Sherdog is probably the last on earth you can just talk shit and not offend someone, or know that if you come here you have to check the fragile ego at the sign in screen. I dont know why I dont get offended I just dont, is that weird?

I feel Sherdog is probably the last on earth you can just talk shit and not offend someone, or know that if you come here you have to check the fragile ego at the sign in screen. I dont know why I dont get offended I just dont, is that weird?

Shitty threads like this hurt my feelings.

Trying to change the motive imo..

Go on..

What's weird is the rules of punctuation. Just another way they trynna hold us down.

But seriously:

giphy.gif

I feel Sherdog is probably the last on earth you can just talk shit and not offend someone
really? go have a rant about a certain religion,see how long it takes you to get dubs or the ban hammer.

What's weird is the rules of punctuation. Just another way they trynna hold us down.

But seriously:

giphy.gif

Periods and semicolons microaggress the shit out of me.

I've heard of them, they don't sound like something I'd be interested in experiencing.

I'll stick with my Aspergers, thank you very much.

TS you're a rare breed now days. I too don't get offended by anything. Unfortunately we live in a world where people are weak & get offended by everything.

i think this happens here because it's mostly guys, and guys are used to busting eachother's balls, so it's not as p.c. around here as it is with other forums that have a more balanced guys/girls ratio.

Well, you are just one of those 'it is only words on a screen' kind of guy. Bless you my child...

This. Is

My

B. O. O. M. S. T. I. C. K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back