Fellow Graphic Novel (comic) geeks gtfih

not necessarily sci fi. like something that would be intellectually satisfying...thought provoking.

Sorry I should have broke that up, the first one (Black Science) is sci-fi (it should have been more like "Do you like sci-fi"? The rest are all over the map, check out the descriptions on amazon or something, but I think one of those should work.

I know its old be cerebus is really smart imo.

I made this years ago.

keclzc.gif

fx6mgj.gif

I dont think that comic gets enough due, its great (also the character design reminds me of a grown up Bone).

Yeah, I really liked it.

No idea who Bone is though. I've been out of the game for a very long time.

Yeah, I really liked it.

No idea who Bone is though. I've been out of the game for a very long time.
419494._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Pretty fun comic, its kinda old as well, I have no idea why I correlate the two but I do.

419494._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Pretty fun comic, its kinda old as well, I have no idea why I correlate the two but I do.

That looks really familiar. You correlate them because they look the same. "Grown up" is a good way to put it.

You know, a long time ago I really wanted to see the Maxx MTV series.

AkSisDk.jpg

I couldn't find it anywhere, but eventually it turned up on a file sharing service, with one source. It took me two weeks to download. Worth it.

That looks really familiar. You correlate them because they look the same. "Grown up" is a good way to put it.

You know, a long time ago I really wanted to see the Maxx MTV series.

I couldn't find it anywhere, but eventually it turned up on a file sharing service, with one source. It took me two weeks to download. Worth it.

Is it? Man I really wanted to watch it and totally spaced out, off to the sites to see if I can locate it.

V for Vendeta

Watchmen

The Sandman

Lucifer

Preacher

Bone

Blankets

Maus

The Dark Knight Returns

Batman Year One

Batman The Long Halloween

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman A Death in The Family

Wolverine Origins

Persepolis

DC Kingdom Come

Marvels

Ghost World

@Dragonlordxxxxx
Do you have any recommendations that have come out in the last 5 years or so?
Unfortunately no (or none that I can think of as of this moment). I haven't really read any comic books regularly for the past few years.

I did read the first issue of Doomsday Clock and it was good.

Definitely agree on that!

My brain is really blanking today for suggestions. I'm a little mad at myself for missing that one.

I want a [well made, so never probably] Swamp Thing movie. The character is just beastly.
If it were ever time to make a Swamp Thing film, it's now. They could base it on Moore's vision and do it justice, at this point. I've been wanting it for several years now. The only thing that sucks is DC films have a bad track record overall, which is worrisome.

'The Dark Tower' graphic novels are pretty decent. The ones drawn by Lee especially.

I've been pushing STRAY BULLETS for years now and no one seems to have read it or responded back to me

It's Amazing

SB1TradeSolicitCvr.jpg

Back