Female college student suspended for having sex with drunk male student

Yeah I wouldnt bring up the army or any armed forces when it comes to sexual assault or harrassment in an argument. There’s a reason why those were implemented. Apparently it’s not just a few apples but bushful of them. Sexual harassment and abuse was common and the victim would be the one who took the fall, blame, penalties. I have to take the same sharp trainings every fuckin year like you do because of it...

Anyone who asked me if their female relative/ friend should join the army/navy whatever and my answer would be straight up he’ll fuckin no.
We don’t want anyone you know anyway so win win

But yes the navy in particular got in trouble for not prosecuting these assholes

Cannot and will not pass judgement till full Body pics with elbow shots of female rapist emasculator of poor gullible up and coming men is revealed.

I am so glad this was not the way of the world in the 90's and 2000's.

And yet actual rape is rampant in all branches of the US military.
Actually I briefly looked it up and it appears the rates are lower in the military than they are for college. Provide some better data maybe since I just took the first two or three I saw

I scrolled through this thread for nothing no pics at all. WTF?

...what is your angle here? You're advocating that men knowingly file frivolous and dishonest sexual assault complaints to counter what they believe could be frivolous complaints levied against men and to discourage women from reporting sexual misconduct, lest they face legal retaliation?

Yeah, let's fight for the rights of rapists by lying about being raped ourselves!

I'd like to think his angle is pointing out the absurdity of the current situation in colleges at the moment, where they are forced into acting like pseudo-justice system with very little in the way of due process. I guess hoping that some that support the system as it stands might look differently at it when the genders are switched around.

I'd like to think his angle is pointing out the absurdity of the current situation in colleges at the moment, where they are forced into acting like pseudo-justice system with very little in the way of due process. I guess hoping that some that support the system as it stands might look differently at it when the genders are switched around.
I think everybody is thinking too hard. There is no point here.
It's just absurdity.

Celebrate this victory I guess, but considering the lengths guys go to on Saturday night to put their dick in anything you won't see too many of these cases.

Well this is the result of the ridiculous Title IX regulations. Something like this was bound to happen. Seems like when 2 students drunkenly hook up now, the next morning will be a race to see who reports the "rape" first

Well clearly there was a lack of ongoing confirmation of consent as the dude was drunk and drunk people can not consent. Off with her head!

With that out of the way, I approve, even if he's just making a point against weaponized regret sex.

Hi other foot I am shoe, nice to meet you

Actually I briefly looked it up and it appears the rates are lower in the military than they are for college. Provide some better data maybe since I just took the first two or three I saw

What fuckin numbers are you looking at? 32% of women have reported sexual assault and up to 80% have reported sexual harassment. Not only that but that’s been a history of commanders covering up reports and retaliation against victims who reported them.

And considering women only make up less than 15% of all soldiers I’d say we have a big fuckin problem although a lot of efforts have been made to fix this. Big push for accountability but the problem is still here.

...what is your angle here? You're advocating that men knowingly file frivolous and dishonest sexual assault complaints to counter what they believe could be frivolous complaints levied against men and to discourage women from reporting sexual misconduct, lest they face legal retaliation?

Yeah, let's fight for the rights of rapists by lying about being raped ourselves!

No I don't think that is what he is saying.

What I read, was that if you ever have sex with a girl, and wake up the next morning feeling regret, this is now a crime, and should be reported.

Well clearly there was a lack of ongoing confirmation of consent as the dude was drunk and drunk people can not consent. Off with her head!

With that out of the way, I approve, even if he's just making a point against weaponized regret sex.

Change that "even" to an "only" and I agree.

If she was a 7 or higher, I give my consent retroactively when I have sobered up. If lower than a 5, I was raped, sodomized and suffer from mental trauma of being objectified for carnal pleasures!

If she was a 7 or higher, I give my consent retroactively when I have sobered up. If lower than a 5, I was raped, sodomized and suffer from mental trauma of being objectified for carnal pleasures!

Ha! Fat women, you are on notice. Your source of dick has been criminalized.

What fuckin numbers are you looking at? 32% of women have reported sexual assault and up to 80% have reported sexual harassment. Not only that but that’s been a history of commanders covering up reports and retaliation against victims who reported them.

And considering women only make up less than 15% of all soldiers I’d say we have a big fuckin problem although a lot of efforts have been made to fix this. Big push for accountability but the problem is still here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...-on-militarys-sex-assault-stats-as-numbers-f/

Survey methodology was flawed for one, but two the numbers I saw come up a few times were 5% rape and 11% groping and all. The Wikipedia article had the higher number you quote in it.

Anecdotal, but I saw at least five cases of regret rape when I was in and three sexual groping bullshit stories. It’s why I just treated military women like they didn’t exist when I was in. Fuck that.

Back