Social Female Competitors Back Out of Ju Jit-Su Tournament; Transgender Woman Dominates

Does anyone know how to make my text screen larger? I have like an inch of space to type and it is difficult to fit much into this space, especially when highlighting. I am simply wishing to make the screen bigger as I type. Thanks

More options on the lower right of text page. Opens up another larger text page.

I was a defensive tactics instructor for 13 years. In that time, I trained four female officers. 3/4 girls had something…unusual happen during the training. The first girl ended up being my partner for a year. The other trainer and I were nervous training a female because we do a lot of guard and north/south positions. We were relieved when we saw she was a smaller girl, but when she took off her jacket, giant ass boobs came out. It was a serious struggle to keep them under wraps during the grappling. I got a few face fulls and when she couldn’t get me off of full mount, she full on grabbed my junk to get me off(of her).

The second girl when she had me in full Mount yelled “ride em cow girl” when she climbed on.

And the third girl, the first time i met her, it was a court day and a lot of officers were in hq surrounding her(hit blonde) and a red-headed officer walked into the room. She asked him if the “carpet matched the drapes” and he turned bright red. She then says “since I brought it up, no, my carpet does not match my drapes-i have what you would describe as hard wood for carpet” I thought maybe the rest of us had hard wood at that point as well. For training, she was told to wear bdu pants and she wore yoga pants. When I told another officer to get into her guard, he looked at me like I told him to grab a venemous snake. So I did it. During a break, she told me she was into older men. Then the other four guys grappled with her. On the next break, she sits by me and said “I noticed that all the other guys were wearing cups, why don’t you.” I didn’t even know what to say.

She ended up getting her older man and married one of the other trainers and they moved away.

The first girl, when we worked together for a while, we would all go out to dinner as a shift and have a party. On our last turn party of the year before we switched shifts, We went out to dinner and all got drunk. We then went into a store and she was telling me how she broke up with her boyfriend and then said the man she wanted was taken. She then leaned in for a kiss. I backed up quickly and then my wife walked in the aisle. It was so fucking awkward. My wife and I had a long talk and she said she saw me back away and all was good, but she said no more turn parties.

It takes a special kind of badge bunny to actually join the force just to have affairs with all of the guys.

NAGA lol

You know what? Take your steroids and face your fears. Imagine how many whitebelts have had to face D1 wrestlers on meth in random local tournaments. Take your L, and then move on.

So, take your chances, because there might be a sword in it for you.
Nah fuck all that . At least if the white belt gets worked by a. D 1 wrestler it’s a MAN doing it . A woman doesn’t have to get her ass kicked by a biological male when there’s supposed to be separation of men and women . They should just introduce gorillas in men’s division and just take your Chances bro .

I have horrible luck going against killers in round 1. I have lost to more guys who won gold in the first round than any other way. I don't just do grappling, I do some other armed sports, last month I was sword dueling in a tourney, longsword. First round I went up against a 3 time national champion who placed 4 in the worlds a few years back. I'm a local level guy lol. I absolutely got schooled. There were at least 3 guys in that tourney I could have beat (I never seem to face those guys lol), and there were 3 beasts who the rest of us had no chance against. (The guy I faced in the first round took gold)
That's pretty badass dude. Even if you haven't "beaten" all these guys you've amassed great experience just tangling with such skilled opponents. I'd imagine you learned something valuable with each match. And it makes for a damn cool story.

I used to be a huge fan of Monson, still am - just not his politics, unfortunately. But who cares, the Snowman does what the Snowman wants. Learned a bunch of good north-south choke tips from a protege of Monson's, too.

It takes a special kind of badge bunny to actually join the force just to have affairs with all of the guys.

Yeah, all but the one that said “ride em cowboy” were total badge bunnies. The one in the yoga pants bagged her at least three officers and the one that grabbed my balls and tried to kiss me bagged a lot of officers

Back