Female Cop Rescued By Homeless Man

Why not? A car is worth more than a person?
2 to a car should be mandatory.

My department was the last department to have it be mandatory, that ended years ago, and we fought it and lost. People called us pussies and everything else, but it was about numbers. We believed as soon as they could have one man units, they would cut the dept. one year after, we lost ten positions and now we can’t even get back to where we were because so many quit. One man units get their asses worked off, whereas two men can split up the work.

And I very much prefer working by myself, and have long before we lost the two man car(I was a supervisor for three years before that happened).

And we have had a few instances, one last week, where an officer needed help and had to fight someone until back up got there.

Yes, females are always going to be at a natural disadvantage when it comes to physical confrontation in police work. They can’t match most men and even females want to fight them.

But there is so much more to police work than the physical confrontation aspect. Female officers bring a lot to the table that most men can not, or will not. They can talk absubject down, or maybe arrest a subject without fighting over it being a male on male pissing contest. Female rape victims are more comfortable talking to another female. Women bring some tenderness to a job that has too much testosterone to begin with. And I have known some female cops that are way more brutal than the men.

There are disadvantages as well. The physical part, obviously. Some men would fight just so they would not be arrested by a woman. Some suspects fight because they believe they can beat the female cops and would not try it with a male.

Bottom line: the instances where women have trouble subduing male or even female subjects are rare, and it happens to male cops as well. Female cops bring lots of talent to the profession and I am glad to have them.

Ex-con should be on the force.

Self preservation is more important than some feigned sense of "honorable duty", which you likely have no real concept of, as you're from Stockton.

There are very few jobs worth dying over. This isn't tough to comprehend.
delusional

That case disgusts me, and most cops would without question go and stop that guy, most likely by shooting him.
Lmao, you say that now and with such confidence, but when the tables are turned cops have a proven track record of being pussies and wouldn't sell out their own despite blatant evidence of corruption and unethical behavior proving otherwise.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/02/us/texas-cop-kills-teen-trnd/index.html

Quote from the article:
"Officers broke up the house party in response to reports of under-aged drinking. One officer then fired a rifle into a vehicle as it was driving away from the party, fatally injuring the front-seat passenger."

So his reaction to underage drinking is shoot teenagers in a vehicle... So brave!

He just wanted to go home to his family, amirite? Well at least the cops had a family to go home too, now some 15 year old is dead and the cop is still walking the streets. But yes, you definitely would have been a brave hero and subdued that guy on the subway. No doubt.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhhhhhh.
Tempted to respond to this rationally, but know it will be a waste of my time.

Feel free to address the case in question. I am very familiar with it as it happened fairly close by.

I knew a guy in the army that trains security guards in the use of force model. He had a story about the time when he was a security guard. Him and another male colleague arrested a man on their property who was trying to steal and was acting erratic. After the successful arrest they call the police to pick up the individual. A lone female cop shows up, buff short hair type. She orders the two male security guards to leave the room so she can talk to the man alone. After she takes his hand cuffs off mind you. So the two guys decide they'll hang around outside the door because they sensed danger. No less than 30 seconds later she's screaming from the other side of the door. The two guards use their keys and quickly open the door back into the room. The suspect is on top of her trying to rip her pistol out of her holster.

Size and strength are everything when dealing with people.

Size and strength are everything when dealing with people.

Or having a tool like a pistol, or already having the people you are dealing with in restraints. LOL at uncuffing suspect? Is that even standard procedure?

Or having a tool like a pistol, or already having the people you are dealing with in restraints. LOL at uncuffing suspect? Is that even standard procedure?

No it's not standard procedure and you know that. Do you think every criminal you talk to let's you handcuff them? Should all cops immediately draw guns for compliance?

No it's not standard procedure and you know that. Do you think every criminal you talk to let's you handcuff them? Should all cops immediately draw guns for compliance?

If you already have them cuffed, is probably best to leave them on while you talk or alone with them.

Chicks belong in the police force like Roy Moore belongs in Chuck E Cheese.

He should definitely have helped that officer, that was the right thing to do.

Lmao, you say that now and with such confidence, but when the tables are turned cops have a proven track record of being pussies and wouldn't sell out their own despite blatant evidence of corruption and unethical behavior proving otherwise.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/02/us/texas-cop-kills-teen-trnd/index.html

Quote from the article:
"Officers broke up the house party in response to reports of under-aged drinking. One officer then fired a rifle into a vehicle as it was driving away from the party, fatally injuring the front-seat passenger."

So his reaction to underage drinking is shoot teenagers in a vehicle... So brave!

He just wanted to go home to his family, amirite? Well at least the cops had a family to go home too, now some 15 year old is dead and the cop is still walking the streets. But yes, you definitely would have been a brave hero and subdued that guy on the subway. No doubt.

Merry Christmas!

I said my piece on the subway thing. Are you trying to dispute my contention that most cops would have gone in there and shot that guy?

Hell, I am sure quite a few of them would go above and beyond just shooting the knife guy and shoot a few bystanders as well

And, fAre you expecting me to justify the shooting of a teenager in a vehicle that was leaving an underage drinking party? There are too many shitty cops out there that get jumpy and trigger happy over weak shit like a squirrel fart. I am sure you can bring up quite a few incidents in the recent past showing just that.

But those are a few instances in hundreds of thousands of encounters that were uneventful and the cops did it right, or at least did not fuck the pooch on the incident.

Oh, and happy fucking new year

This is why female cops should not be responding to calls without a male partner. If they can talk the guy down, fine. But if they can't, the only option they have is to go for the Taser or PW.

I'm sure women can do a lot of LEO jobs as well as men. For example, Detective. But when dealing with potentially violent, non-complient perps, you need Street Monsters who can physically overpower the bad guys.

Back