Female MMA Fighter Is Stepping Into The Cage With A Man Who Doesn’t Believe Women Can Beat Men

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score
annatn.jpg

mdl.jpg

mdl3.jpg

mdl4.jpg

mdl5.jpg

mdl6.jpg

Source: https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/femal...rnet-troll-doesnt-believe-women-can-beat-men/

SJWs about to be taught that physics and biology aren't social constructs

There is nothing wrong with a chicks reflexes. They tend to be just as quick if not quicker than men. The problem is there is a severe gap in strength and ability to take punishment. They were created for producing children and performing non warrior duties usually. People need to stop trying to change biology.

Will be hilarious if she beats his ass.

My bet is that he'll no-show though. Most loud-mouths rarely have the guts to step up to the plate and put their money where their mouth is.

The guy is an idiot. It's a lose lose situation.

If he loses he looks like a pu$$y, if he wins he looks like an a$$hole...

There is nothing wrong with a chicks reflexes. They tend to be just as quick if not quicker than men. The problem is there is a severe gap in strength and ability to take punishment. They were created for producing children and performing non warrior duties usually. People need to stop trying to change biology.

Men have faster reflexes to both visual and audio stimuli than women you pathetic mangina goof.

The most important distinction is a natural woman wont beat 99% of men. If you let a woman roid to the gills like cris cyborg then yeah that woman would probably destroy the average man... But if she was 100% steroid free for like 2 years then yes chances are she wont do shit to a man.

Its like i always say, women should know how to defend themselves and shit but at the same time, they need to carry a rape whistle or a gun, or pepper spray... Because no amount of bjj would give my gf an advantage over me in a fucking fight

She’s a Portland fighter and tough as nails. Trains/rolls/spars with the men on her team and holds her own.

You've got some anger issues I see. Bad relationship with your mother? Abused or picked on a lot as a child?

I see you can't refute what I wrote and have resorted to trolling and deflection. I accept your admission of defeat.

I see you can't refute what I wrote and have resorted to trolling and deflection. I accept your admission of defeat.
I'm not defeated at all, I just added some to my previous post. We are mostly on the same page

I think those studies are a bit biased like most studies on anything. It's the strength gap that can't be denied at all.

Cue the moms talking about child-birth

Will be hilarious if she beats his ass.

My bet is that he'll no-show though. Most loud-mouths rarely have the guts to step up to the plate and put their money where their mouth is.

Its the new alt-right dream, all mouth and no trousers.

giphy.gif

Take any WMMA Bantamweight against a Men's Flyweight fighter and I'm pretty confident the guy would win 10/10 times, 9/10 at the very worst.

I agree with him.

But it has to be with equal skill level. If the guy has no training, straight from the couch, versus full camp woman, at the same weight, then its less skewed toward the man.

I don't think this guy is bluffing either; I suspect he will take enjoyment out of beating the delusions any woman have out of them to prove his point. Very similar enjoyment when I saw the faces of Ronda fans when she got brutally KO'ed by Holly Holm. The truth and reality coming to light.

LUL. I like he's wearing his fatigues at a gym to prove he's a Marine. Here's the thing. The military including special forces aren't the best athletes we have. Think about it. If Seals, Recon, Green Berets were, they'd be in professional sports making millions. This video does, however, prove that her technique is more than enough to overcome the average joe's physical advantages.

Back