Female reporter sexually assaulted during live World Cup broadcast

Since this takes place during the day, in public, while the victim is working, it is acceptable to touch and kiss women without consent. Iz normal.

Also, this could be the cultural norm in Russia. Iz normal.

Definitely a scumbag thing to do.

This may be moot anyways.. isn't the guy a Russian or something? She's a foreigner, event being held in Russia... good luck with that conviction!

My apologies if I'm mistaken but I thought I read before that you were a sexpat in China or something

Is sexpat a bad thing? Is every guy a sexpat unless he is celebate in another country? I honestly don't know. I had the same girlfriend for a long time who is now my wife. I did sleep with some other girls before that but not sure if that makes me a sexpat

Seemed a little incidental to me. I commend protection of others, but this seems like exaggerated virtue signalling.

Well the kiss was uncalled for and forced so i will side with that the titty grabbing was on purpose. To live in a world where you just let shit like this go is beyond me.

I dont walk up to strange women and grab them and kiss them. seems weird that you would give a guy you dont know, that in plain daylight grabbed her tit, but youre like its incidental lol. whatever

whats a sexpat?

Expat = expatriate

Sexpats are people who go to poor countries to get women who they can't get in their own countries. Don't know why he is acting like that to me though. Came out of nowhere.

Expat = expatriate

Sexpats are people who go to poor countries to get women who they can't get in their own countries. Don't know why he is acting like that to me though. Came out of nowhere.
thank you. Never heard that term but i know exactly what youre talking about

Expat = expatriate

Lol don't take it personally, I was joking

When I use to play sports my teammates would slap me on the ass and say good game. I'm a survivor!

honestly i wouldnt consider it assault if it happened to me

When I use to play sports my teammates would slap me on the ass and say good game. I'm a survivor!

But did he secretly stick a finger up it like so?
images

i shit you not i told my friend years ago, watch some parent is gonna say i dont like when the coach smacks my kid on the behind and sue

totally fair game, I just wish more guys jumped in to touch and kiss her .. Not more than 3 though, then it would be heinous.

Back