Female TV characters are insufferable and ruins everything

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me much when male TV characters are annoying and have massive ego, greed and act like douchebags but when it comes to female characters on TV shows, the hatred for them is in a whole new level. I have never hated any TV character more than them like Skyler White.

It makes me wanna throw a brick on their face every time they act like an obnoxious emotional bitch and ruins everyone's mood, I always hoped they would be dead in the next episode.

Is there a male character who are in the same level of hatred as these women?

bb-episode202-skyler-marie-560.jpg

TWD-S3-Sarah-Wayne-Callies-Interview-560.jpg

637b47e1-8ba6-45c7-a883-6d837b09578f.jpg

carmela-sop.jpg

norma_bates_bates_motel_s3e3_blue_suit-1020x560.jpg

575d19ce57212.image.jpg

images

db5f63f201cdbc81eecfad41f65f9ede0ef53eee_hq.jpg

etc...

Not only they ruin TV shows but in "modern" action movies, female characters comes in with a load of attitude to somehow match the guys roles and gradually turn the movie into a melodrama and 5'4 chick with thin as pencil arms just THROWS a 6'3 230lb dude like nothing, I almost close my eyes.

Last edited:
just like wmma, that shit gets shoved down ur throat and u cant do anything about it, it fucking sucks

5'4 chick with thin as pencil arms just THROWS a 6'3 230lb dude like nothing, I almost close my eyes.
Almost annoying as the scene before that, you know, where the guy beats the shit out of 8 or 9 guys.

I actually didn't mind Skyler, her sister though, is another argument {<diva}

Don't necessary agree with TS but

breakingbad8.jpg

p-the-sopranos-aida-turturro.jpg

damn

I never got the hatred for skyler. She found out her husband was lying to her and was secretly doing highly illegal shit which could lead to them being killed by other criminals or arrested. And she had no recourse to do anything about it so was basically trapped in the relationship.

Ziggay from The Wire gives all dem bishes a run for their money but I'd have to say Dexter's sister is prob the most insufferable character of all time.

latest

-has things good with her bf and parents
-gets a film that's treason from her estranged sister
-runs off on a journey with it with a good looking chap to investigate
-bf gets arrested, tortured. Has his sister, husband, kids killed by the state
-tries to justifies it was for a good cause
-repeats the process every other episode getting many people killed or tortured in the process. Tries to justify it
cliffs: ho bag runs off cause of the feels, causes shit in wake, and repeats and still acts morally superior

It doesn't bother me much when male TV characters are annoying and have massive ego, greed and act like douchebags but when it comes to female characters on TV shows, the hatred for them is in a whole new level. I have never hated any TV character more than them like Skyler White.

It makes me wanna throw a brick on their face every time they act like an obnoxious emotional bitch and ruins everyone's mood, I always hoped they would be dead in the next episode.

Is there a male character who are in the same level of hatred as these women?

bb-episode202-skyler-marie-560.jpg

TWD-S3-Sarah-Wayne-Callies-Interview-560.jpg

637b47e1-8ba6-45c7-a883-6d837b09578f.jpg

carmela-sop.jpg

norma_bates_bates_motel_s3e3_blue_suit-1020x560.jpg

575d19ce57212.image.jpg

latest

db5f63f201cdbc81eecfad41f65f9ede0ef53eee_hq.jpg

etc...

Not only they ruin TV shows but in "modern" action movies, they comes in with a load of attitude to somehow match the guys roles and gradually turn the movie into a melodrama and 5'4 chick with thin as pencil arms just THROWS a 6'3 230lb dude like nothing, I almost close my eyes.
wouldnt include Carmella Soprano among those women. She's one of the best female characters on TV- well written, believable, and fully fleshed out. Her and Kim Wexler are GOAT.

It's probably just a language barrier but I still laugh at plural vs singular verb confusion.

They comes in and they comes in and theys gone eats we! And then we fight to him.

Ziggay from The Wire gives all dem bishes a run for their money but I'd have to say Dexter's sister is prob the most insufferable character of all time.
I like to pretend season 2 of The Wire never happened. they could have just incorporated DeAngelo's death and the Greek's introduction into season three and left the white people of Baltimore arc out of it

Almost annoying as the scene before that, you know, where the guy beats the shit out of 8 or 9 guys.

I actually didn't mind Skyler, her sister though, is another argument {<diva}

A heroic guy could take out like 8 guys. It would be unlikely but possible. Prime Tyson against a bunch of guys who don’t really know how to fight would be a massacre, for example.

A women with the physique Hollywood A list actresses bring to action movies isn’t ragdolling any men, no matter her skill.

Back